How do you shred
- 04-10-2013, 11:36 PM
I've done Skinfold measurements monthly. I've never had pictures professionally done, just taken myself, in my bathroom in unfavorable lighting.
- 04-11-2013, 03:15 AM
- 04-11-2013, 05:57 AM
04-11-2013, 09:29 AM
04-11-2013, 09:30 AM
04-11-2013, 09:39 AM
04-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Abs on a skinny dude are like tits on a fat chick....it doesn't count.
04-11-2013, 10:30 AM
04-11-2013, 10:39 AM
04-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Nothing like being told you're overweight by a fat doctor. That said, I never bothered with anything but a mirror (and not for the expensive cocaine diet). All the charts and graphs I've seen are for an "average" person, which excludes many on this forum because we exercise, which is anything but "average." They also do not incorporate a differentiation between lean mass vs adipose mass. I've asked doctors why they check my body weight and not my body fat % and I have yet to hear an answer besides crickets or stuttering some jibberish and avoidance of the question. In short, my experiences with doctors (and certainly there are ones out there who understand things) can be summed up as just a guy with an opinion and an RX pad.
04-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:05 PM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2003, 12:12 AM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:11 PM
- By IronMike in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-13-2002, 08:37 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2002, 10:31 PM