Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Sounds like blue balls. You'd better get that taken care of.

    But really, rest and stretch and it should be gone in a jiffy
    thats why I should have neva gotten married LOL, I am getting a little rest probably just over working myself or something IDK but I will be back ASAP


  2. starting to feel a little better but still have a sharp pain shoot once in awhile so im figuring it was some kinda pinched nerve
    •   
       


  3. Lather that sucker up with ice-hot bro! First thing i always do when I strain any muscle is throw some icy hot on it and massage it constantly, I had a knot in my back about the size of a lemon 4 month ago that took my wife a month to get rid of and I was pissed the whole time cause I could barely train. Try and get out and do some light stuff like walking also you can do some carb fasting right now since you won't be so active.

    Oh and I'm Subin this ***** to I've gone through two major weight loss periods in my life so I know what your gonna go through. Just stay positive and that weight will be falling off of you in no time.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Lather that sucker up with ice-hot bro! First thing i always do when I strain any muscle is throw some icy hot on it and massage it constantly, I had a knot in my back about the size of a lemon 4 month ago that took my wife a month to get rid of and I was pissed the whole time cause I could barely train. Try and get out and do some light stuff like walking also you can do some carb fasting right now since you won't be so active.

    Oh and I'm Subin this ***** to I've gone through two major weight loss periods in my life so I know what your gonna go through. Just stay positive and that weight will be falling off of you in no time.
    Thanks I appreciate it and yea ive been using asprocreme and my wife is rubbing it. I have been keeping it in check

  5. Haven't forgotten ya bud...just busy!

    How's everything feeling and doin?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  6. Keep the diet consistent if this injury is forcing you not to lift. Keep up the good work man.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Haven't forgotten ya bud...just busy!

    How's everything feeling and doin?
    its starting to heal up just pinched a nerve or something I should be ready to get back up on the horse on monday and its coo man I know people have better things to do then be on here. lol your good

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Keep the diet consistent if this injury is forcing you not to lift. Keep up the good work man.
    yea def bro I appreciate it. and yea I cut out some of my carbs because of not lifting too

  9. Just stay on point with your food and drink. Abs are made in the kitchen!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Just stay on point with your food and drink. Abs are made in the kitchen!
    I thought they were made in the muscletech lab?? Or the jenner /kardashians plastic surgeons office??


    Never heard of that kitchen hogwash
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  11. Monsta,

    How goes it? How's the back? Hang in there!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Monsta,

    How goes it? How's the back? Hang in there!
    Its getting betta. Imma get going tomorrow to see how well it does.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Its getting betta. Imma get going tomorrow to see how well it does.
    Good job!! Just take it it easy and slow so that you don't agitate whatever it was last time

    What's on the lineup for tommorow??
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Its getting betta. Imma get going tomorrow to see how well it does.
    Good to hear man!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Good job!! Just take it it easy and slow so that you don't agitate whatever it was last time

    What's on the lineup for tommorow??
    Chest so I am pumped. Lets get this thing going again. Its really weird when you go so hard for 3 weeks then this happens and you have to baby it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Chest so I am pumped. Lets get this thing going again. Its really weird when you go so hard for 3 weeks then this happens and you have to baby it.
    After you've been training for awhile you'll be able to train around these niggling injuries that we all get.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    After you've been training for awhile you'll be able to train around these niggling injuries that we all get.
    Yes, getting to know your body and it's limitations vs your mind's limitations

  18. Just got done with my 30 min cardio and just wanna say that I feel great cant wait to start lifting again. Tonight is chest

  19. Great job man

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Just got done with my 30 min cardio and just wanna say that I feel great cant wait to start lifting again. Tonight is chest
    Lifting is the best!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Lifting is the best!
    yea it is and great avatar pic

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    yea it is and great avatar pic
    thanks. reps

  23. I have been, and still am in the same boat as you. You have alot of work infront of you but cant use that as an excuse, thats how we end up weighing so much to begin with.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nyrangers99 View Post
    I have been, and still am in the same boat as you. You have alot of work infront of you but cant use that as an excuse, thats how we end up weighing so much to begin with.
    Yea I agree bro and Im not going down that road again. ive worked to hard to where im at now.

  25. I just got done doing my chest workout and man it feels great getting that burn again. Tomorrow is the true test I have back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 07:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:47 PM
  4. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Log in
Log in