Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Sounds like blue balls. You'd better get that taken care of.

    But really, rest and stretch and it should be gone in a jiffy
    thats why I should have neva gotten married LOL, I am getting a little rest probably just over working myself or something IDK but I will be back ASAP

  2. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    starting to feel a little better but still have a sharp pain shoot once in awhile so im figuring it was some kinda pinched nerve
  3. Advanced Member
    Bigcountry08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    336128

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lather that sucker up with ice-hot bro! First thing i always do when I strain any muscle is throw some icy hot on it and massage it constantly, I had a knot in my back about the size of a lemon 4 month ago that took my wife a month to get rid of and I was pissed the whole time cause I could barely train. Try and get out and do some light stuff like walking also you can do some carb fasting right now since you won't be so active.

    Oh and I'm Subin this ***** to I've gone through two major weight loss periods in my life so I know what your gonna go through. Just stay positive and that weight will be falling off of you in no time.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Lather that sucker up with ice-hot bro! First thing i always do when I strain any muscle is throw some icy hot on it and massage it constantly, I had a knot in my back about the size of a lemon 4 month ago that took my wife a month to get rid of and I was pissed the whole time cause I could barely train. Try and get out and do some light stuff like walking also you can do some carb fasting right now since you won't be so active.

    Oh and I'm Subin this ***** to I've gone through two major weight loss periods in my life so I know what your gonna go through. Just stay positive and that weight will be falling off of you in no time.
    Thanks I appreciate it and yea ive been using asprocreme and my wife is rubbing it. I have been keeping it in check
  5. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Haven't forgotten ya bud...just busy!

    How's everything feeling and doin?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  6. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Keep the diet consistent if this injury is forcing you not to lift. Keep up the good work man.
  7. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Haven't forgotten ya bud...just busy!

    How's everything feeling and doin?
    its starting to heal up just pinched a nerve or something I should be ready to get back up on the horse on monday and its coo man I know people have better things to do then be on here. lol your good
  8. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Keep the diet consistent if this injury is forcing you not to lift. Keep up the good work man.
    yea def bro I appreciate it. and yea I cut out some of my carbs because of not lifting too
  9. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    760998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just stay on point with your food and drink. Abs are made in the kitchen!
  10. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Just stay on point with your food and drink. Abs are made in the kitchen!
    I thought they were made in the muscletech lab?? Or the jenner /kardashians plastic surgeons office??


    Never heard of that kitchen hogwash
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  11. New Member
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Monsta,

    How goes it? How's the back? Hang in there!
  12. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Monsta,

    How goes it? How's the back? Hang in there!
    Its getting betta. Imma get going tomorrow to see how well it does.
  13. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Its getting betta. Imma get going tomorrow to see how well it does.
    Good job!! Just take it it easy and slow so that you don't agitate whatever it was last time

    What's on the lineup for tommorow??
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  14. New Member
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Its getting betta. Imma get going tomorrow to see how well it does.
    Good to hear man!
  15. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Good job!! Just take it it easy and slow so that you don't agitate whatever it was last time

    What's on the lineup for tommorow??
    Chest so I am pumped. Lets get this thing going again. Its really weird when you go so hard for 3 weeks then this happens and you have to baby it.
  16. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,449
    Rep Power
    1861605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    Chest so I am pumped. Lets get this thing going again. Its really weird when you go so hard for 3 weeks then this happens and you have to baby it.
    After you've been training for awhile you'll be able to train around these niggling injuries that we all get.
  17. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    760998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    After you've been training for awhile you'll be able to train around these niggling injuries that we all get.
    Yes, getting to know your body and it's limitations vs your mind's limitations
  18. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Just got done with my 30 min cardio and just wanna say that I feel great cant wait to start lifting again. Tonight is chest
  19. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great job man
  20. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    760998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Just got done with my 30 min cardio and just wanna say that I feel great cant wait to start lifting again. Tonight is chest
    Lifting is the best!
  21. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Lifting is the best!
    yea it is and great avatar pic
  22. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    760998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    yea it is and great avatar pic
    thanks. reps
  23. New Member
    nyrangers99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    191

    Reputation

    I have been, and still am in the same boat as you. You have alot of work infront of you but cant use that as an excuse, thats how we end up weighing so much to begin with.
  24. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nyrangers99 View Post
    I have been, and still am in the same boat as you. You have alot of work infront of you but cant use that as an excuse, thats how we end up weighing so much to begin with.
    Yea I agree bro and Im not going down that road again. ive worked to hard to where im at now.
  25. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    I just got done doing my chest workout and man it feels great getting that burn again. Tomorrow is the true test I have back
  26. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    760998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    I just got done doing my chest workout and man it feels great getting that burn again. Tomorrow is the true test I have back
    I hit back 2:1 or even 3:1 chest. Posture is from back, chest is, for many guys, ego. That forward head and rounded shoulder position is from chest dominant training.
  27. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    did back workout didnt go as hard as I would normally because of recovery but it felt good. ready for biceps and triceps tomorrow
  28. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    feeling great this morning back isnt hurting and that is a great sign.
  29. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453218

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    feeling great this morning back isnt hurting and that is a great sign.
    Glad to hear you're feeling better and ready to get back at it.
  30. New Member
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    feeling great this morning back isnt hurting and that is a great sign.
    Awesome!
  31. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    THANKS GUYS for the support i really do appreciate it and im there for you guys too
  32. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Just got done with my 30 min cardio and wow I was dripping sweat bad, after I was done I felt great
  33. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    760998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Just got done with my 30 min cardio and wow I was dripping sweat bad, after I was done I felt great
    What was your preferred method of cardio today?
  34. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    What was your preferred method of cardio today?
    Im doing a fast tread mill walk at a slight incline
  35. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    just got done with my shoulder workout and man it was great. Ill be doing legs tomorrow and after the legs we have to go to my wifes Grandmas over the weekend so I will be inactive over the weekend here on the boards
  36. New Member
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    just got done with my shoulder workout and man it was great. Ill be doing legs tomorrow and after the legs we have to go to my wifes Grandmas over the weekend so I will be inactive over the weekend here on the boards
    Keep it up!
  37. Advanced Member
    Bigcountry08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    336128

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    just got done with my shoulder workout and man it was great. Ill be doing legs tomorrow and after the legs we have to go to my wifes Grandmas over the weekend so I will be inactive over the weekend here on the boards
    Great job man, you going into a food war zone? I know my grandparent always try and stuff me full of food when I visit.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  38. New Member
    Monsta65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  325 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    42576

    Reputation

    im back guys and just want to say that im ready to put in work again, tonight I have chest
  39. New Member
    hubbabubba's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    2682

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    im back guys and just want to say that im ready to put in work again, tonight I have chest
    Blast the chesticles!
  40. Senior Member
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    453218

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    im back guys and just want to say that im ready to put in work again, tonight I have chest
    Glad to hear your back. Lol you are a brave man doing chest on Monday, not sure about everyone else but my gym is full of "bro's" trying to do chest on Monday. It forced me to do back or cardio on Monday.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 08:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 11:49 AM
  4. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:47 PM
  5. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 12:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in