Monsta65 starts journey to weight loss

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    I have tried but have no clue on what im doing
    I wish i could help Bro lol...until i see your screen there's not alot i can help with
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.


  2. Here we go these are my starting pictures, im really embarrassed by them but this is what i did to myself and im changing my lifestyle.

    I ended up using some nero program

    Name:  fatty1.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  65.8 KBName:  fatty2.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  68.1 KBName:  fatty3.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  64.3 KB
    •   
       


  3. Use it as motivation man.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  4. First things first...
    Nice ink and beard...good tats and a good beard Will take you far in life!

    And dude don't be embarrassed! You gotta throw yourself out there in order to get real help and your doin that! Sure your a big boy but Hell you it to your advantage. Big people can't lift big weight!

    You got good skeletal structure too! That's really gonna help with your progress and your motivation cause your progress Will look better and better each week.

    Can i ask when the last time you got your hormones checked??? When ppl let them selves go it can really slow down the enduring system, which would slow down progress. Your making great losses now but it might not be a bad idea to look into. If your hypothyrodic or your t levels are low or e levels too high it can be a biich to keep making strides for the better and then you get discouraged.

    A small dose of t4 (levothyroxine) or a trt dose of test can go a long long way in health benefits. You don't need it now but its definitely worth looking into since your goal is overall health and well being.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    First things first...
    Nice ink and beard...good tats and a good beard Will take you far in life!

    And dude don't be embarrassed! You gotta throw yourself out there in order to get real help and your doin that! Sure your a big boy but Hell you it to your advantage. Big people can't lift big weight!

    You got good skeletal structure too! That's really gonna help with your progress and your motivation cause your progress Will look better and better each week.

    Can i ask when the last time you got your hormones checked??? When ppl let them selves go it can really slow down the enduring system, which would slow down progress. Your making great losses now but it might not be a bad idea to look into. If your hypothyrodic or your t levels are low or e levels too high it can be a biich to keep making strides for the better and then you get discouraged.

    A small dose of t4 (levothyroxine) or a trt dose of test can go a long long way in health benefits. You don't need it now but its definitely worth looking into since your goal is overall health and well being.
    LOL thanks about the ink and beard and to be honest with you I have never really checked my hormones how would I go about that?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post

    LOL thanks about the ink and beard and to be honest with you I have never really checked my hormones how would I go about that?
    Go to your doctor...and juat tell him your concerns and that for your peice of mind you need your hormones checked specifically a tsh and male hormone panel


    If you dont jave insurance (or good i.sirance) therea a good website listed here where you can get it all done for cheap without a dr referal
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  7. thanks I appreciate it a lot I will have to do that

  8. Great job posting your pics man. Now just do the work as we watch your progress.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Great job posting your pics man. Now just do the work as we watch your progress.
    This!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by maroukhane1 View Post
    Avoid fad diets


    It is important to stay away from fad diets (liquid protein, low-carbohydrate diets and other diets very severe). These plans are very restrictive and seldom balanced. In addition, when the plans are severe risks are higher drop when changes are habits gradually so as to be well understood. Following a very strict diet, you are exposed to a resumption of rapid weight once you start to eat again normally. This is the phenomenon of yo-yo. A healthy weight loss will, however, help maintain weight in the long term.


    Congratulations to all those who take the initiative to begin the process of weight loss in a healthy and balanced. Your health will never look better! Good luck!
    Thanks and I know all about the fad diets thats what caused me problems the last couple of times

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    This morning I woke up excited to see how much weight I have lost and was blown away. I weighted in at 326 lbs this morning that is a 9 lb loss in a week. Pretty excited about it and I also lost 1.5 inch on my belly and an inch on my waist. So pumped for this week. Just wanna say thanks to all you guys who are here talking with me
    Freaking awesome bro!!!!! Keep going!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

  12. thanks EBroser i will

  13. In for this!

    Great motivation going on in here! You've got this Monsta65.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  14. thanks I appreciate it

  15. HELL YEAHH!!!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  16. In. Your kicking Ass nonsta! Keep doin work!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

  17. Just finished my 30 min cardio fast walk, and have to say today was the first day I didnt have to use the hand grips to walk, feeling great this morning

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    Just finished my 30 min cardio fast walk, and have to say today was the first day I didnt have to use the hand grips to walk, feeling great this morning
    Awesome! Celebrating the smaller achievements on your way to the larger goal is a great way to stay motivated!

  19. You're making great progress so far. Keep it up!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba View Post
    Awesome! Celebrating the smaller achievements on your way to the larger goal is a great way to stay motivated!
    yes it is

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhone View Post
    You're making great progress so far. Keep it up!
    thanks man and I will

  22. I just got done doing some bieceps and triceps workout and they are burning and thats how i know I got in a good lift

  23. my walk was again great didnt need to use the hand rests and also my biceps and triceps feel great, I have shoulders tonight

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Monsta65 View Post
    my walk was again great didnt need to use the hand rests and also my biceps and triceps feel great, I have shoulders tonight
    Keep at it bro!!! Pretty soon your gonna be jogging!!

    Got any goals set for you walking speeds/ times or anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Keep at it bro!!! Pretty soon your gonna be jogging!!

    Got any goals set for you walking speeds/ times or anything?
    i do have the goals and each week I turn it up a notch and I want to eventually be able to jog with it, but right now one step at a time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Desperate for new approach to weight loss!
    By shawjs8898 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 07:58 AM
  2. Female very resistant to weight loss
    By oilerfan8 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. I want to start the Deluxe Weight Loss Program ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 08:47 PM
  4. BF loss in relation to weight loss
    By Crotalus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Log in
Log in