Onlychevy6 presents - The Bigguns Showdown

Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. No strength at all, so sticking to some speed intervals today on the treadmill

    incline 3.0
    Walk : 3.0
    Jog / Run : 6.6

    45 mins

    Calories burnt : 500
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM


  2. Everyone seems to be killing it in here. Keep it up guys...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. 3/5

    15 min cardio

    Deadlifts
    80x10x10
    100x5x5
    120x5x5
    140x5

    RDL
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10

    Good Mornings
    40x10
    50x10

    Reverse swiss ball hypers 2x15

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    3/5

    15 min cardio

    Deadlifts
    80x10x10
    100x5x5
    120x5x5
    140x5

    RDL
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10

    Good Mornings
    40x10
    50x10

    Reverse swiss ball hypers 2x15
    That's a lot of damn deadlifts.

  5. My kid turns teen and smart's off to me, he will see the Hulk that he doesn't want to see lol. I don't put up with disrepect! I believe it's what's wrong with the teen today. Had a good day at work long but good. Son has his 2nd bb game. They took a lost which is this coaches first loss in 2 yrs. Just mental errors on over throwing the ball. Chris did good though he walked and stole 2nd and scored on a play!!! The youngest has his 1st soccer game tomorrow lol that kid likes to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway went and hit a late night chest and some more sauna.

    Chest:

    Incline Barbell presses: 165 x 8, 175 lbs x 6, 190 lbs x 4, 210 lbs x 5

    db flat bench presses: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    peck deck: 112.5 lbs x 10,10,10

    push ups
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  6. Crazy back day today. Oh my god was it intense, I took two scoops of forged pre-workout and ****gotreal.
    Pullday
    Deadlifts 275x10, 315x10, 365x8
    Pull ups I did around 10 each set with static holds and chin touches back and forth between my hands and circle pull ups. Needless to say I looked like a pimp..... 4 sets
    Shrugs 315 4x10
    Hammer pulldowns: 135 per arm 4x10 had to have my partner shove me into the seat because apparently I am lighter than that.
    Wide grip seated cable rows 190, 4x10
    DB bench rows: 90lbs per arm 4x10
    Face pulls maxed out the machine 4x10 with 5 seconds of contracted holds after each rep
    Bent over laterals 35x10, 40x10, 45x10
    Preacher curls: 100lbs 3x10 then 12 forced negatives trying to get around 5 seconds a drop.

    Current weigh in 212lbs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  7. One thing I dont think I mentioned is that I dont use a belt, or straps, just anger and a general love of weights.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Crazy back day today. Oh my god was it intense, I took two scoops of forged pre-workout and ****gotreal.
    Pullday
    Deadlifts 275x10, 315x10, 365x8
    Pull ups I did around 10 each set with static holds and chin touches back and forth between my hands and circle pull ups. Needless to say I looked like a pimp..... 4 sets
    Shrugs 315 4x10
    Hammer pulldowns: 135 per arm 4x10 had to have my partner shove me into the seat because apparently I am lighter than that.
    Wide grip seated cable rows 190, 4x10
    DB bench rows: 90lbs per arm 4x10
    Face pulls maxed out the machine 4x10 with 5 seconds of contracted holds after each rep
    Bent over laterals 35x10, 40x10, 45x10
    Preacher curls: 100lbs 3x10 then 12 forced negatives trying to get around 5 seconds a drop.

    Current weigh in 212lbs.
    Damn man that's some crazy volume!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    That's a lot of damn deadlifts.
    That includes warm ups.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Damn man that's some crazy volume!
    Go BIG or go HOME! Gerbil killed it
    •   
       


  11. This thread is amazing! Every single one if you are kicking serious ass! Very motivating to see.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This thread is amazing! Every single one if you are kicking serious ass! Very motivating to see.
    It really is. When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do cardio, I come into this thread and see pack, PJ, invick all doing cardio and I think to myself, "gokix, are you really gonna be the only one NOT doing cardio today?! No way!" Really kicks my butt into gear. P.S. mirin' your traps, Montego!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    It really is. When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do cardio, I come into this thread and see pack, PJ, invick all doing cardio and I think to myself, "gokix, are you really gonna be the only one NOT doing cardio today?! No way!" Really kicks my butt into gear. P.S. mirin' your traps, Montego!
    Thanks! Check out my log! Good things going on in there.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Was feeling good last evening so did some basic exercises in a bid to regain strength. My numbers will look paltry in the meantime as I regain my strength.

    Sadly my schedule for the next 8 weeks is hectic and I am going to be travelling pretty much every week, with no rest, so its PIT for this week then BWI the following week, then BOS, then PIT, then BOS then BWI and the loop continues.

    As a result, my gym routine will be hit, nevertheless, here are my numbers from yesterday

    Cardio : Speed Intervals : 40 mins : 535 calories.
    3.2 - 6.8 with 2.0 incline.

    BB Bench Press :
    110 X 15
    135 X 15
    150 X 12

    Decline DB Press

    35 X 10
    45 X 12
    50 X 15

    Peck Deck

    110 X 15
    125 X 15
    145 X 12

    Some Leg Presses only to feel some push in my limbs again :

    145 X 15
    165 X 15
    165 X 10



    500 Ab Crunches
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  15. Gonna just walk / jog on RockCreek Pkwy today (6 mile walk on a hilly road). Will hit it in the evening, will update then.

    Wheels up tomorrow in the afternoon, so probably won't be at the gym at all.

    Keep up the good work lads!

    A special shout out to Gokix! You go Gal! The Mrs is mighty impressed with your dedication! She says Hi!

    Cheers!
    Vyck.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  16. Ok this last week was a tad crazy. So I had not logged daily. Here is my workout from Friday. MY BDAY... Let me start by saying I mentioned earlier that I tweaked my back two weeks ago. I planned on lifting moderately. That didn't really go as planned. My squats sucked ass. Lifted very light. I started out with 225 and my lower back gave out. So I dropped the weight down. And just went from there. Was also training with a partner. And helping her push to new heights and she did amazing. 2nd workout now in a row I helped her hit multiple bests. At least i was able to help her do that.

    I will say this. Training partner can validate also. When my back spasm hit. holy moly did my legs and everything shake.


    4/5/13

    Squats

    15 reps 135 lbs
    6 reps 225 lbs
    6 reps 185 lbs
    10 reps 165 lbs
    8 reps 175 lbs
    6 reps 185 lbs


    Stiff Leg Dead Lifts

    10 reps 135 lbs
    10 reps 135 lbs
    10 reps 135 lbs
    10 reps 135 lbs


    Leg Press

    20 reps 450 lbs
    20 reps 360 lbs
    20 reps 270 lbs
    20 reps 90 lbs


    skipped Leg Extensions and Leg Curls



    I felt like a little 12 year old tucking his tail in shame. But oh well at least I finished.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  17. Today I did 15 min warm up on treadmill. Then said I need to redeem my self

    4/6/13


    Rope Face Pulls

    20 reps 110 lbs
    20 reps 100 lbs
    20 reps 90 lbs


    Cable Side Raises


    12 reps 30 lbs
    12 reps 20 lbs
    12 reps 20 lbs
    12 reps 20 lbs


    Barbell Press

    15 reps 45 lbs
    12 reps 95 lbs
    10 reps 115 lbs
    8 reps 135 lbs
    6 reps 155 lbs


    DB Front Raises

    20 reps 20 lbs
    15 reps 15 lbs
    15 reps 15 lbs
    15 reps 10 lbs


    Cable Rear Delt

    15 reps 90 lbs
    15 reps 70 lbs
    15 reps 50 lbs


    Hammer Strength Shrugs

    15 reps 360 lbs
    15 reps 270 lbs
    15 reps 270 lbs
    15 reps 270 lbs


    Finished it up with 20 minutes of cardio
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  18. Damn some wicked numbers and awesome post up in here! Up in here! Up in Here!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Leg day
    Squats 135 3x20 (pre-exhausting the muscles)
    Leg press 820 4x10
    Leg extensions 220lbs 4x10
    Leg curls 150lbs 4x10

    Was going to do more but my lower back was a bit sore from heavy deadlifts yesterday.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Thanks! Check out my log! Good things going on in there.
    What is the link homie
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Leg day
    Squats 135 3x20 (pre-exhausting the muscles)
    Leg press 820 4x10
    Leg extensions 220lbs 4x10
    Leg curls 150lbs 4x10

    Was going to do more but my lower back was a bit sore from heavy deadlifts yesterday.
    Not to shabby
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    What is the link homie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/worko...cks-teeth.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Not to shabby
    Thanks dude trying to keep killing it during pct.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    It really is. When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do cardio, I come into this thread and see pack, PJ, invick all doing cardio and I think to myself, "gokix, are you really gonna be the only one NOT doing cardio today?! No way!" Really kicks my butt into gear. P.S. mirin' your traps, Montego!
    Do you really call yourself gokix?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Do you really call yourself gokix?
    God I hope so.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  26. Felt really good today, after getting much needed rest. Been busy this past weekend with son's bb and soccer games!! I hit up biceps today and felt pumped. My arms are looking much better. Now if I can only burn fat around my fat man tits and abs.

    Biceps:

    standing db sup curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    standing ez bar curls: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

    Spider db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    Concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8

    seated machine curls: 50 lbs x 12,12
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Day off just did some rope work, nothing to crazy.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  28. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Felt really good today, after getting much needed rest. Been busy this past weekend with son's bb and soccer games!! I hit up biceps today and felt pumped. My arms are looking much better. Now if I can only burn fat around my fat man tits and abs.

    Biceps:

    standing db sup curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    standing ez bar curls: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

    Spider db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    Concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8

    seated machine curls: 50 lbs x 12,12
    What's your diet like hulk??

  29. How much has everyone lost so far?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  30. I don't know Jeff gota check cause I gained for a while. I keep wanting to eat FEED ME MORE! I usually eat a ton of meat, veggies, and carbs are usually sweet pot, brown rice, quiona etc.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 05:12 AM
  2. AN Presents...The Reps Per Minute Contest!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 07:05 PM
  3. Heat Miser vs. Cold Miser....the ultimate showdown
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:33 AM
  4. THE PUG vs THE PEACOCK "SHOWDOWN" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:41 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in