Dorm low carb

1. Dorm low carb

What are some good low carb things that can made in the dorm room? Once every few weeks I have access to a kitchen so I can make enough chicken and such to last me a bit more than a week, but what's something that I can get from the store that'll be good for low carb diet?

2. If you have a toaster oven you can make just about anything. Turkey burgers, salmon, chicken breast, etc.

3. We can't have anything that produces heat...
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by bmoore View Post
    We can't have anything that produces heat...
    Neither can I doesnt stop me from having a hotplate. For dorm low carbs assuming you are a good two shoe and wont get a hot plate.

Almonds
    Tuna
    Almond butter
    Jerky (homemade is better)
    Nuts in genral

Do you have a fridge?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

5. Yeah, I remember an open window and a fan worked pretty well. Stuff a towl under the door out to the hall and you're all set.

Worked for pot too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Neither can I doesnt stop me from having a hotplate. For dorm low carbs assuming you are a good two shoe and wont get a hot plate.

Almonds
    Tuna
    Almond butter
    Jerky (homemade is better)
    Nuts in genral

Do you have a fridge?

6. If u have a fridge plain Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, string cheese, tuna fish, canned or package salmon, almonds, walnuts, deli meat I used to look for lower sodium meats that's all preference, almond milk, shrimp, once in a while rotisserie chicken. Hope that helped some..

7. greek yogurt and cheese are definitely the way to go. thanks guys

8. All good suggestion's! I would also like to add low carb wraps which can be used to wrap tuna, chicken, scrambled eggs etc. You can also melt low fat cheese and salsa on a wrap for a nice snack

9. Oh good call

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low Carb Recipes
    By crashtestdummy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:41 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 07:56 AM
  3. low carb syrups...
    By Jay Mc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 08:51 AM