- 03-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Im going to try to do HIIT along in my work-out , I did some reading and some say to do HIIT only a few times a week. Does anyone do HIIT everytime you go to the gym or just certain days?
Im trying to get rid of some fat and get a 6-pack, that is my goal. Any help on a diet plan, and cardio plan would be greatly appreciated.
Im 5'9 ish and 213lbs
- 03-04-2013, 01:14 PMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
HIIT if you actually do HIIT (not just hard cardio) is way too exhausting to do every day, and generally too exhausting to do on days you do strength workouts.This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
- 03-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2004, 07:44 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 71Last Post: 06-09-2004, 04:30 PM
- By theslime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-07-2004, 07:09 AM
- By Phenomenal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2003, 04:47 PM