Greilich's cut losing the finally bf!

1. Greilich's cut losing the finally bf!

Long story short, Ive had a long journey, starting out age 21; 317lbs and frustrated I began workout out and dieting. Fast forward 3 years I'm roughly 185 lbs, losing 135-140 lbs. Ive been 185 for the past 2 years, struggling to cut the last bit down I dieted harder and trained hard than before last march and dropped to 176lbs, 12% bf, I felt weak and small and laxed on my workout routine after injuring my shoulder. Well now I'm back at 185 17% bf or greater (tough due to extra skin from the rapid weightloss). I'm considering this week 1 back on a strict routine after successful sticking to diet and training the previous week.

I plan to use
    Dymatize elite iso blend
    Flax/fish oil
    Erase pro

I will be doing

I may take 3rd day off for rest after back. This routine worked fantastic for me before and I expect nothing but that again. (At 178) Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362364753.616087.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  70.7 KB
    Current just taken photo.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362364800.936121.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  66.1 KB

Looking for advice on building front of shoulder back up and overall mass on the delts. I know they're many small muscles that need stimulation yet since injury I lost all the hard work

My diet will be high protein 200gram range med/high fat 50-75 gram range from almonds, almond milk and olive oil. And carb cycling 3 high 4 low, 2 low 3 high 1 high 4 low(etc etc)

2. Any advice/input/personal experience with dosages that worked well? I realize they are listed on the bottle but personal experiences on successful dosages are welcome.
  3. Greilich's cut losing the finally bf!

First day on the stack. I love it. I felt energy kick in within 15 mins after taking alphamine, my appetite was through the roof. I had a uplifting mood through out the day as well.

4. Greilich's cut losing the finally bf!

Is water retention normal while running this stack? My searches before I ran this stack didn't mention any. Just seems I'm very bloated today yet I'm running low carbs for another 2 days..? Input
  5. Greilich's cut losing the finally bf!

Any info??

Similar Forum Threads

1. AgeForce: The Final Cut! (Fat Burner Patch, Sponsored)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 03:43 PM
  2. The Final Cut
    By zodiiac523 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 03:57 AM
  3. Slowly we're losing the purpose of this board
    By mauibuilt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 11:02 AM