951's cutting log (to 10% and below) - AnabolicMinds.com

951's cutting log (to 10% and below)

1. New Member

951's cutting log (to 10% and below)

Hi folks,

So im trying to cut to 10% or below for the summer. Im following leangains IF protocol (16 hours fasted, 6 hour eating window) my TDEE is 2000cals (600 below maintenance) things are going ok ish, seem to be dropping bodyfat.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by makinggains View Post
    Hi folks,

So im trying to cut to 10% or below for the summer. Im following leangains IF protocol (16 hours fasted, 6 hour eating window) my TDEE is 2000cals (600 below maintenance) things are going ok ish, seem to be dropping bodyfat.
    Leangains will do it. I am doing the same. What are you going to do with those other two hours? Eat or fast?
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Leangains will do it. I am doing the same. What are you going to do with those other two hours? Eat or fast?
    Sorry typo, im doing 18 hours fasted (6 unfasted) it's going well, checked my bodyfat yesterday, im down 1% from the last time I checked it (two weeks ago) 12.9% im also doing carb cycling, having high carb on training days and low on none training days.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by makinggains View Post
    Sorry typo, im doing 18 hours fasted (6 unfasted) it's going well, checked my bodyfat yesterday, im down 1% from the last time I checked it (two weeks ago) 12.9% im also doing carb cycling, having high carb on training days and low on none training days.
    I figured as much. That fasting method is solid, sustainable, and most of all it is extremely effective. I can't keep the weight on. I was cycling carbs also, using the online IF calc, but i am now working out 6 days a week, so really I just try to keep it low carb on that one reast day.

Good luck to you!
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I figured as much. That fasting method is solid, sustainable, and most of all it is extremely effective. I can't keep the weight on. I was cycling carbs also, using the online IF calc, but i am now working out 6 days a week, so really I just try to keep it low carb on that one reast day.

Good luck to you!
    Thanks man, same, good luck to you with what your doing :-D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:34 PM
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 04:32 AM
  3. super one + and m1,4diol cycle log 5/10/04
    By realsoundjim in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 12:22 AM
  4. I have started to cut, 5 pounds down and more to go....
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 05:32 PM