Best exercises to do while injured
- 01-27-2013, 07:02 PM
- 01-28-2013, 12:30 AM
Sorry to hear of your injury man! A similar thing happened to me where I pulled a nerve and was out for 6 months.
I found that dieting is the most important aspect of staying in shape. Did your doctor tell you you can still lift? Focus on legs right now, squating, leg extensions, calves. There's a ton of leg excersices you can do. They'll keep your test levels high.
Ill attach a photo of me the day I got approved to workout by the doc and 3 months later (taken 3 weeks ago). Just keep at it man!
- 01-29-2013, 10:27 AM
Just keep doin what your doin.. Build them trunks.z squat 3x a week try a bunch of different variations. Theres so many you cant get bored and in a few month youll have some tree trunks thhat provide a nice suppirt for your upper body work
Similar Forum Threads
- By solid711 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2006, 10:46 AM
- By DieTrying in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 06-02-2005, 08:42 PM
- By noob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-06-2004, 12:11 PM
- By mark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 04-20-2004, 03:45 PM
- By EPe9686518 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-10-2003, 01:02 PM