- 01-23-2013, 06:16 PM
- 01-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by a312
- 01-23-2013, 09:14 PM
I use extra virgin. I wouldn't say it will assist in fat loss, but it is a very easy to digest and easily absorbed and oxidized source of fats and fuels. Perhaps if you swap EVCO for vegetable oil you will see improvements in health and body composition.
01-24-2013, 01:55 AM
Just be careful with some coconut oil you buy with how you store it. I just returned from the Philippines with a fresh bottle of it and it had a bit of a...transformation...during the travel process due to climate change. While it's still fine the appearance of it can change and it may need to be re-rendered in order to be processed by your body more effectively.
01-24-2013, 05:15 PM
01-24-2013, 06:28 PM
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
Similar Forum Threads
- By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:26 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2006, 12:12 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2006, 08:32 AM
- By Ming in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2005, 09:26 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2004, 07:16 PM