Beginning A Cut (Please Help any way possible)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77%

Beginning A Cut (Please Help any way possible)

Hey everyone,

I am brand spanking new here. I am taking a quick second from my day job to post this out there and see if there is any help that I can get. I am barely 21, and I absolutely hate where I am at in my life fitness wise. 3-4 years ago, I was shredded, 6 pack, lean, ripped, playing basketball and football, and in the best physical and mental shape of my life. Life happened, and I got a full-time job immediately out of high school. Started working 8-9 hours a day at a desk job in a bank, lost ALL my muscle tone very slowly over the course of the next 2-3 years. I slowly stopped working out, stopped exercising, and stopped participating in sports just because of the drastic loss in available time. Then a few months back, kicked my ass back into great shape. Changed my diet, went to the gym, worked out at home if I couldn’t make it to the gym, and played basketball and football on the weekends any time that I could. I would be cranking out at the gym at 11:00 or 12:00 at night because it was the only time I could make it, but I forced myself to do it and it was easy as all get out. I do have a child, so that only made it even harder. Then a few months ago, I got a new job, a much better job, but now I work anywhere from 9-12 hours every single day. I get home, and I am exhausted. I watch my son, and then I pass out. I lost 10 pounds immediately, all the muscle I had gained over a few months, then packed on my pounds straight away in pure fat. I have always been very hard on myself how I look, and now of course, drastically more so. I cannot bring myself to the gym anymore; I have never been so lethargic in my life. I tried Keto, worked for about a month, had never hated life so much, and my quality of work drastically dropped at my job. I lost about 15 pounds in that month, but as soon as I stopped, I packed it back on immediately. Even when I didn’t eat poorly, just not "Keto Friendly", I would put on 1-2 pounds every day. Now, after seeing myself in a commercial I had to do for my job, I have to say enough is enough and I need help trying to get my physical life back on track. I probably sound like a whiny ***** because I am not "very overweight" but I gain ALL my weight in my gut, and in my face. I am about 15-20 pounds over what I want to be ( I feel like I look WAY more than that, but apparently the scale says only that much ), and I just can’t seem to bring myself back into the groove where I need to be. My girlfriend, we do live together, is absolutely beautiful, and is the worst help (love her to death though) because she refuses to tell me that I need to lose weight. She hates how I see myself, and tells me that I am just in a rough patch. The difference is, she is incredibly fit, and I am not. I am in a rough patch, but a patch I can’t get out of. She didn’t let herself get into my situation, only I did. So it makes it very difficult to talk to her about my physique and appearance, as we both have very skewed images. I am not a drinker, not a smoker, and not a partier (Name is misleading, just a very old video game account name). I have always been athletic and have always been incredibly fit, and there is absolutely no excuse for me to be how I am right now, and I need help. I really appreciate anything that anyone can provide. From work out tips, to diet help, to motivational quotes (honestly even that could help), to just ways to keep myself motivated. The problem is, which I am sure is a common excuse, is I truly am an incredibly hard worker at my job, and mentally DRAIN myself on a daily basis. By the time I get home, all I want to do is sleep or lay down. The last thing I want to do is go for a run, or go play basketball, or go do squats or lift, or anything. I know I HAVE to. But my drive is just not there anymore. And I NEED it back. The problem is, when I finally DO get myself to go to the gym, or run, or anything physical, I never hurt so damn badly in my life now. I mean I can literally do like a p90x workout from my buddy, or go do my old Basketball workout, and then not be able to move for literally like 3 days. And I NEVER experienced that before. I feel like I becoming "old" at 21 (not referring to age, but frailty, as I know several 40/50+ men and women who can beat my butt right now in my physical state, and I wouldn’t dare call them “old”), and it is the worse feeling ever. Anything will help, I really appreciate it. My goal at 5’11 ~195 (+/- depending on the day), is to cut back down to roughly 175, and then eventually with due time get my muscle mass back and put me to around 180/185 (+/-) Thank you very much for the time you took to read about my self-inflicted pathetic situation I have forced myself into. Thanks in advanced for any and all help. It is all appreciated.

Ganjabus22

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37%

I know that it may seem impossible but you could have some low test issues. Have it checked - being at the right levels will change your life.

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats a better cut, please help
    By csa2179 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 01:01 AM
  2. BULK or Cut please help.
    By khan112794 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:19 AM
  3. PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS HELPFUL!-Deca
    By santana1523 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1