Looking for that EXTRA push..
- 01-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Looking for that EXTRA push..
Hey I've been looking around a few sites now and this seems to be the most informative one I can find. That being said, I'm new here and this is my first time posting in a community like this. I'm 27 years old and and I've been working out along with Intermittent Fasting for almost 4 and a half months now. My starting weight was 260lbs with a height of 5'11". I started with a 4-6 hour eating window with 18-20 hour fasting window daily. During these 4-6 hours I consume as close to 1800 calories as possible I now weigh in at ~223lbs after doing to the gym 4-5 times a week. I am now looking to pursue other avenues in order to cut the fat in order to go full steam ahead with my muscle building. Any help is appreciated. I'll attach a picture for reference.
Edit: I guess I'm not allowed to post pictures just yet.
- 01-20-2013, 05:10 PM
although you lost weight, 1800 cals is way to low for your stats.LG Sciences forum representative
- 01-20-2013, 05:15 PM
01-20-2013, 05:23 PM
you chose too high activity level. most lifters are still in the lowest activity zone, unless you run marathons for fun
01-20-2013, 05:28 PM
- If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
- If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
- If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.5
I'm using #3 at the moment but I can bring it down to #2 which would put me at 2,988.41.
Little to no exercise for me would put me at 2,608.06
01-20-2013, 05:39 PM
2 looks right. im used to 1.35 being the lowest lol
01-20-2013, 05:43 PM
Okay, so that puts my daily caloric needs at 2,988.41 but I've been taking in ~1800 because I read that you shouldn't go under that number as a man.
01-20-2013, 05:57 PM
LG Sciences forum representative
01-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Okay so besides upping my caloric intake, what else would prove optimal?
01-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Looking into possible taking a H-Drol/Tren Cycle..
01-21-2013, 02:22 PM
wont make a difference after only 4.5 months of training. itll just be a waste of money and risk to health. no matter what you think, you dont have that great of a grasp on training/nutrition/dedication after such a short time. amd it would be a lot more useful if used after you cut down to your desired body composition.then youll be able to see and feel the difference because your training will be more on point and there wont be as much at covering the muscles
01-21-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm open to anything. I suppose I should find an actual training reg.
01-21-2013, 03:01 PM
id recomend looking into stronglifts 5x5. nothing beats the simplicity
Similar Forum Threads
- By GoGetSwole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-05-2012, 07:08 PM
- By giantbrandon in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2010, 06:40 PM
- By mgravityx in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:58 AM
- By CrazySOB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:11 AM
- By csunkramer in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:20 AM