- 01-07-2013, 09:40 AM
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of something I could use for a post workout sugar?? My diet program I'm on which is the kris Gethins 12 week trainer calls for vitargo after training. I can't have anything real sugar or bread. I did the diet last year followed it to T but didn't use a post workout carb and felt like ****. Vitargo is just so expensive. Any ideas?
- 01-08-2013, 12:02 AM
- 01-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Re: My diet
You can get waximaize for around $25 a jug. Works great.BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
01-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Waxy maize does the job for a lot cheaper than vitargo but i can not compare the two, never used vitargo.
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of Physical Training...what a Disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the Beauty and Strength of which his body is capable."-Socrates
01-13-2013, 01:56 AM
I have used karbolyn, zero sugar, 50g of carbs per scoop and made from corn, potatoes and rice. Mixes/tastes great.
Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
01-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Karbolyn by EFX or my favorite is Chain'd reaction
PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beta BBer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2003, 05:56 PM
- By ABC_BOXER in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 05-12-2003, 07:28 PM
- By Super Tri's in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2003, 07:30 PM
- By zingo in forum PicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2003, 10:59 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:09 AM