New Breakfast Idea

  1. New Breakfast Idea


    I've been eating one cup of cottage cheese blended up (which makes a pudding texture) mixed with vanilla protein mix, stevia and cinnamon. Try this for those that have a sweet tooth looking for low carbs and high protein. This makes about 300 calories, 50g of protein and 5g sugar. Also try mixing cottage cheese with Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder for chocolate lovers!!!


  2. Is that all you eat for breakfast bro?

  3. I dont even eat breakfast. Just coffee and aminos
    •   
       


  4. 3 solids a day for me, maybe a few snacks, couple shakes.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I dont even eat breakfast. Just coffee and aminos
    Please don't skip breakfast, it makes you fatter and also leads to some health issues!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by emersonkelly View Post
    Please don't skip breakfast, it makes you fatter and also leads to some health issues!!
    Hush now
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  7. Quote Originally Posted by emersonkelly

    Please don't skip breakfast, it makes you fatter and also leads to some health issues!!
    troll much?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by emersonkelly View Post
    Please don't skip breakfast, it makes you fatter and also leads to some health issues!!
    POP Tarts??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  9. Hell I crush big a breakfasts, thats one of my staple meals. 1 cup oats (splenda and cinnamon), 10 egg whites, maybe a scoop of PB if its leg day.

    Also love Ezikiel muffins (2) with PB, Sugar free Jelly, then a protein source.

    I think its important to get those early carbs in to support your body for the day, even on lower carb pre comp diet, I do at least 50 carbs each morning.

  10. Just on a side note that recipe may be nice for evening time when I dont need carbs pre bed. Just have to use fat free cottage cheese.

  11. I blend up the following in my magic bullet ever morning, tastes awesome:

    1/3 cup oats
    1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
    2 Tablsp natty PB
    2 scoops protein blend (1 part ON casein, 1 part ON egg, 1 part Carnivore beef)
    ***Work in progress***

  12. Never blended up cottagecheese..might give her a go

  13. Quote Originally Posted by johnman21
    Never blended up cottagecheese..might give her a go
    It makes a pudding like texture, really good

  14. Trying this tomorrow. 1 cup cottage cheese fat free,1/4 cup oats, 1 scoop iso 100 chocolate 335 cals, 50g protein, 25g carbs

    Probably add a Splenda packet.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. 400ml full fat milk
    100g oats
    1 banana
    Scoop of whey

    In a shake

  16. I don't eat breakfast and avoid carbs like the plague early in the day.

  17. I only eat breakfast if im hungry or have to train early afternoon/late morning.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Is that all you eat for breakfast bro?
    It's does the trick, tastes good, keeps me full and keeps the weight off too.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by beachbodymike

    It's does the trick, tastes good, keeps me full and keeps the weight off too.
    Lol how much do you weigh man? My breakfast is like 4x as many calories.

  20. I weigh about 190 lbs I do a hybrid plan I developed between Insanity and p90x. I still consume food about every 3 hrs or so. Another interesting thing to try is the Warrior Diet Plan.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by beachbodymike
    I weigh about 190 lbs I do a hybrid plan I developed between Insanity and p90x. I still consume food about every 3 hrs or so. Another interesting thing to try is the Warrior Diet Plan.
    That is a tiny breakfast. I weigh ~165 and eat way more just to maintain weight.....

  22. I'm also trying to stay as lean as possible while still keeping muscle, your caloric intake sounds like someone that's trying to put on significant muscle mass. If that's the case then you're right you need further calories...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by beachbodymike
    I'm also trying to stay as lean as possible while still keeping muscle, your caloric intake sounds like someone that's trying to put on significant muscle mass. If that's the case then you're right you need further calories...
    Lol I actually am not gaining weight at that amount currently. My maintenance is approximately 3600-3800 (apparently with my activity level considering the fact that I'm eating that daily and not gaining)

  24. Damn bro, 3800 cals and not growing. I m 215 and 3800 cals puts good size on me.

    In a 8 week bulk now. 300g protein, 300g carbs, 100g of fat.

    Strong as a beast and getting stronger. Also all natural.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer
    Damn bro, 3800 cals and not growing. I m 215 and 3800 cals puts good size on me.

    In a 8 week bulk now. 300g protein, 300g carbs, 100g of fat.

    Strong as a beast and getting stronger. Also all natural.
    I'm also military so I workout every morning on top of a fairly physical job and then my own workout after work. And my metabolism has always been high.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm also military so I workout every morning on top of a fairly physical job and then my own workout after work. And my metabolism has always been high.
    Yeah I was 171 at age 17 in the army 8 years later I got out at 191 lbs.

    Now I am 215lbs. I am still as lean but now able to grow at will. In the army I ran so much everyday that it was hard to grow no matter what I ate.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer

    Yeah I was 171 at age 17 in the army 8 years later I got out at 191 lbs.

    Now I am 215lbs. I am still as lean but now able to grow at will. In the army I ran so much everyday that it was hard to grow no matter what I ate.
    Yep. The 82 ABN is not really conducive to steady growth.

  28. Yeah that "airborne shuffle" doesn't always make for the best way to gain weight.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Well i also try to eat a light breakfast which can be easily digestable and don't makes me dull and sick. Once i eat the French toast at morning at after 2 hours It makes me sick and vomatting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need new routine idea's
    By Chemist63 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 09:00 AM
  2. need a new breakfast
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-26-2005, 07:06 PM
  3. New PCT idea...
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 02:07 PM
  4. New cycle idea
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 05:15 PM
Log in
Log in