Need help!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Need help!

I'm 22 and at a point were I'm not sure how to get ride of the extra fat around the stomach and sides. I know these are the hardest but any suggestion would be great. Ill post my pics of where I'm at and were I was at. I work out 5 times a week. With a spin class on Monday and Friday. Any help would be great
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet! This is the most important things in apmost every goal from bulking to cutting. If your diet is not in check, gains/losses are going to be few and far between
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Yeah I know that I try my hardest being in the military eating healthy can be very difficult at times.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yes sir! made respects and thanks for serving our dear country. A high intensity workout with a proper diet should allow you to reach your goal!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Thanks I'm going to try that. Would my spin class Monday and Friday plus if I add say a good 10 to 20 min of high intensity cardio after my workout be to much cardio?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.7%

Think posture as well. Pull your shoulders back and tilt your chest up as well as keeping your head and neck in line. You'd be surprised at the wonders good posture can have. It'll make your body look better as well just with simple adjustments
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bonn.nordin
    Yeah I know that I try my hardest being in the military eating healthy can be very difficult at times.
    I'm military and don't have too many problems with keeping diet in check. It's harder but it just takes a little work bro.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Yeah it's not to bad but the defac here in germany is hot garbage haha so it's a little more difficult then being in the states.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yeah it's not to bad but the defac here in germany is hot garbage haha so it's a little more difficult then being in the states.
    You don't have a PX you can shop at? That's what I did when I lived in the barracks.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

You don't have a PX you can shop at? That's what I did when I lived in the barracks.
    Haha yeah we do I get what I can there selection not the best but I do what I can with what we got lol
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I dunno if you count calories or not, but you should start. it'll help more than you could imagine. just eat in moderation
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    I dunno if you count calories or not, but you should start. it'll help more than you could imagine. just eat in moderation
    You know I have the stuff to count but don't. I might start it and see where it goes. I eat close to 6 times a day small meals. With my protein shakes in between
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You know I have the stuff to count but don't. I might start it and see where it goes. I eat close to 6 times a day small meals. With my protein shakes in between
    you don't HAVE to eat 6 times a day, but it definetly helps you from splurging. start counting calories, and don't cheat yourself when you count them lol

www.myfitnesspal.com and several phone apps will work for calculating them. find a calculator online to calculate your "tdee"
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

[QUOTE="Sean1332"]

you don't HAVE to eat 6 times a day, but it definetly helps you from splurging. start counting calories, and don't cheat yourself when you count them lol

Ill give it a try

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help asap
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:13 AM