Need help!

  1. Need help!


    I'm 22 and at a point were I'm not sure how to get ride of the extra fat around the stomach and sides. I know these are the hardest but any suggestion would be great. Ill post my pics of where I'm at and were I was at. I work out 5 times a week. With a spin class on Monday and Friday. Any help would be great
    Attached Images Attached Images     


  2. diet, diet, diet, diet, diet, diet! This is the most important things in apmost every goal from bulking to cutting. If your diet is not in check, gains/losses are going to be few and far between
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  3. Yeah I know that I try my hardest being in the military eating healthy can be very difficult at times.
    •   
       


  4. Yes sir! made respects and thanks for serving our dear country. A high intensity workout with a proper diet should allow you to reach your goal!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  5. Thanks I'm going to try that. Would my spin class Monday and Friday plus if I add say a good 10 to 20 min of high intensity cardio after my workout be to much cardio?

  6. Think posture as well. Pull your shoulders back and tilt your chest up as well as keeping your head and neck in line. You'd be surprised at the wonders good posture can have. It'll make your body look better as well just with simple adjustments

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bonn.nordin
    Yeah I know that I try my hardest being in the military eating healthy can be very difficult at times.
    I'm military and don't have too many problems with keeping diet in check. It's harder but it just takes a little work bro.

  8. Yeah it's not to bad but the defac here in germany is hot garbage haha so it's a little more difficult then being in the states.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bonn.nordin
    Yeah it's not to bad but the defac here in germany is hot garbage haha so it's a little more difficult then being in the states.
    You don't have a PX you can shop at? That's what I did when I lived in the barracks.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    You don't have a PX you can shop at? That's what I did when I lived in the barracks.
    Haha yeah we do I get what I can there selection not the best but I do what I can with what we got lol

  11. I dunno if you count calories or not, but you should start. it'll help more than you could imagine. just eat in moderation
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    I dunno if you count calories or not, but you should start. it'll help more than you could imagine. just eat in moderation
    You know I have the stuff to count but don't. I might start it and see where it goes. I eat close to 6 times a day small meals. With my protein shakes in between

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bonn.nordin

    You know I have the stuff to count but don't. I might start it and see where it goes. I eat close to 6 times a day small meals. With my protein shakes in between
    you don't HAVE to eat 6 times a day, but it definetly helps you from splurging. start counting calories, and don't cheat yourself when you count them lol

    www.myfitnesspal.com and several phone apps will work for calculating them. find a calculator online to calculate your "tdee"
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. [QUOTE="Sean1332"]

    you don't HAVE to eat 6 times a day, but it definetly helps you from splurging. start counting calories, and don't cheat yourself when you count them lol

    Ill give it a try
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. need help asap
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:10 PM
  2. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
  4. I need Help
    By destro19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:37 PM
  5. NEED HELP--Getting my T-1 PRO --Thanks Curtogo---
    By PreludeRider in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in