Calorie restriction and tdee
- 10-22-2012, 09:14 AM
- 10-22-2012, 01:18 PM
- 5'5" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
You should eat no more then a 500 caloric deficit from it.
Choosing to eat at a GREATER caloric deficit won't speed up results. It may speed up the scale moving, but as far as how you look in the mirror.....it will be counter productive. If you want to look good at the end of your cut, you need to eat at a HEALTHY caloric deficit.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Estrogosky in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:33 PM
- By BIGDOGEMS in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2010, 01:29 PM
- By Theipodpeople in forum RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2008, 11:38 PM
- By Chub in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2008, 11:18 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:57 PM