Curios weight question

  1. Curios weight question


    So, I haven't lifted or worked out in three days. I ate like garbage and drank a bit those 3 days and when I went to the gym, I was about 5 lbs lighter than when I went on Thursday, and what I normally weigh. Just curious to anyone's thought as to why this is. I eat pretty clean and cheat on Sundays. I dismissed water weight since I drank my usual amount, half gallon to a whole gallon. Just wondering why.


  2. You just carb cycled haha. Just because you didn't work out for a couple days doesn't mean your metabolism slows down. If you are consistently working out your metabolism rate will be higher and your ability to burn of calories will be greater.

  3. Well, that sounds about right. I always wondered why this occurs, always nice to see a lower number on the scale, and no I know why. Thanks man
    •   
       


  4. water weight sorry! you cant lose 2,3,4,5,6lbs of fat in a couple days especially when partying, my body weight jumps all around even with my perfect diet and training routine it is just water weight tho! Im an all natural bodybuilder (have experimented with legal prohormone supplements) Ive bulked for a year and gained 40lbs! I kept the weight on for about 3 more months and then did a seriuos cut phase and lost 45lbs. The first 30lbs took about 2months (all I did was eat a maintinence level of calorie intake for 200lb male) then 10lbs more over another 2months and the last 5lbs took a month, so ive watched the scale alot I weighed myself about 3 times a day so Ive really seen how the body responds to different things over a long period of time. Unless your b@lls to the wall training in and out of the gym I wouldnt worry about your weight because you wont see a change until around 6-12months on an "okay" tranning regimen. And as far as alcohol, you should just take estrogen pills.... and while I think of it beware of : bisphenol-a (BPA)

  5. That is true alcohol can cause dehydration. That being said what I said about your metabolism is true.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by westhockey32 View Post
    water weight sorry! you cant lose 2,3,4,5,6lbs of fat in a couple days especially when partying, my body weight jumps all around even with my perfect diet and training routine it is just water weight tho! Im an all natural bodybuilder (have experimented with legal prohormone supplements) Ive bulked for a year and gained 40lbs! I kept the weight on for about 3 more months and then did a seriuos cut phase and lost 45lbs. The first 30lbs took about 2months (all I did was eat a maintinence level of calorie intake for 200lb male) then 10lbs more over another 2months and the last 5lbs took a month, so ive watched the scale alot I weighed myself about 3 times a day so Ive really seen how the body responds to different things over a long period of time. Unless your b@lls to the wall training in and out of the gym I wouldnt worry about your weight because you wont see a change until around 6-12months on an "okay" tranning regimen. And as far as alcohol, you should just take estrogen pills.... and while I think of it beware of : bisphenol-a (BPA)

    Prohormones aren't natural, you still using?
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  7. Nope I tried( AMS 1,4ad,decavol, aromx stack) and about 5 months later gave another go with (Ironmags superdmz,decadrol) been off for a while

  8. I wasn't trying to imply that it was fat, and I only drank one of the three nights. Just curious why it would fluctuate so much, and attributed some of it to water. I've lost about 5lbs in the last month though, my pants are to loose on the waist!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf42 View Post
    I wasn't trying to imply that it was fat, and I only drank one of the three nights. Just curious why it would fluctuate so much, and attributed some of it to water. I've lost about 5lbs in the last month though, my pants are to loose on the waist!
    Congrats. :P
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

  10. From Mark Perry:
    "...High Intensity weight lifting increases metabolic rate 10% to 25% for up to 72 hours. This equates to hundreds of extra calories, which over the course of a few workouts can become significant."
    Link: builtlean.com/2011/01/10/metabolic-training-101-definition-benefits-exercises/

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Vitaly View Post
    From Mark Perry:
    "...High Intensity weight lifting increases metabolic rate 10% to 25% for up to 72 hours. This equates to hundreds of extra calories, which over the course of a few workouts can become significant."
    Link: builtlean.com/2011/01/10/metabolic-training-101-definition-benefits-exercises/
    F#$kin smart. Never new this. Good articles can be few and far between. Thanks bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. interval training with weights question
    By bunnybunny in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 09:56 PM
  2. 5x5 and Body Fat / Weight Question
    By drvinnybombat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. water weight question
    By tim1985 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 01:37 PM
  4. Weight loss supplement questions...
    By justinb44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 02:24 AM
  5. female clen/triac weight loss question
    By morfiend in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in