Help! gaining weight rapidly - AnabolicMinds.com

Help! gaining weight rapidly

Stats
    5'11"  83g lbs.

Help! gaining weight rapidly

Help, I really cant understand whats happening! I am kind of constipated... I have put on 4.5 kgs in the last 6 days. I took dexaprine for like 10 days to study for exams and i guess a better.. I have been constipated since then.. I have been putting on weight non stop. 5 kgs in 6 days is ridiculous. I have never bloated up so much since the last 6 years. I use to be fat before but now im fine skinny. im 5.11 - 85.. i should be around 78. Help!!! What can I do.. I have doing lot of weights and half hour of cardio everyday.

Stats
    6'1"  130 lbs.

Well It seems that you have gained weight . Now you want to reduce it to 78 which is good for you and possible with diet and exercise . You need to have focus on the foods which are free from fats such as eggs, fruits and vegetables . Moreover, you may get exercises such as running , swimming .
    stevenelson
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^ Lol. Yes he knows he is gaining weight Also eggs have fats.

I would be almost physically impossible to put on that much weight, and by weight I mean fat mass, in 5 days. To gain one pound of mass you need to eat 3500kcals over your mainainence calories. Considering that 5kg=11lbs, i hardly doubt that in 6 days you have eaten 38500 calories IN EXCESS of your maintaince. So chill, perhaps you just need to drop a massive deuce...and a half
    •   

Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Take a dump?
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You need a **** bro, Eat a cup to 2 cups of strawberries, two heads of broccoli, or a bag o popcorn. Gets some fibre in ya, get that tree stump out of your colon.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree with the above. It seems to be a lot of water and that other stuff.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
    Stats
    5'3"  58 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xamanus
    Help, I really cant understand whats happening! I am kind of constipated... I have put on 4.5 kgs in the last 6 days. I took dexaprine for like 10 days to study for exams and i guess a better.. I have been constipated since then.. I have been putting on weight non stop. 5 kgs in 6 days is ridiculous. I have never bloated up so much since the last 6 years. I use to be fat before but now im fine skinny. im 5.11 - 85.. i should be around 78. Help!!! What can I do.. I have doing lot of weights and half hour of cardio everyday.
    Take a couple of laxatives
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

i can easily gain 10lbs over the weekend espically if i have been doing low carb all week. Alot of it will be water weight and the other weight will be um have to take a dump weight.. Like others said eat alot of fiber, a good choice would be a good bowl of rasin bran or shreaded wheat for breakfast, then some salad with tuna or chicken at lunch and dinner some kind of meat with lots of broccoli for dinner. Might take a few days to completely clear out. Oh and sit in a sauna to sweat some of the water weight out..

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need help gaining weight and muscle fast
    By maxforce765 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 09:28 AM
  2. Need help gaining weight.
    By stringbean567 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 10:12 PM
  3. Need Help gaining weight
    By Rain050 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3