powerlifting diet

powerlifter88

Awards
for a hile no i have anted to drop down to the 308 weight class. i cant for some reason drop any weight. i have been eating clean for a while i eat 6 meals a day. pound of chicken 3-4 times aday with two cups broc, 1 cup brown rice one of the meals is a salad fat free ranch sauted mushrooms and typically two protein shakes aday. i also take a multivitamin flax and fish oil liver protector due to no gal bladder, vitamin c ,amd b-12. the reason for so much chicken is i want to keep protein high i dont want to lose the strength gains i get. anyone got anycritiques or helpful advice?

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
for a hile no i have anted to drop down to the 308 weight class. i cant for some reason drop any weight. i have been eating clean for a while i eat 6 meals a day. pound of chicken 3-4 times aday with two cups broc, 1 cup brown rice one of the meals is a salad fat free ranch sauted mushrooms and typically two protein shakes aday. i also take a multivitamin flax and fish oil liver protector due to no gal bladder, vitamin c ,amd b-12. the reason for so much chicken is i want to keep protein high i dont want to lose the strength gains i get. anyone got anycritiques or helpful advice?
check out a book called Carb Nite, it might help you cut the weight but keep the strenght, mark bell swears by it