powerlifting diet - AnabolicMinds.com

powerlifting diet

Stats
    6'3"  350 lbs.

powerlifting diet

for a hile no i have anted to drop down to the 308 weight class. i cant for some reason drop any weight. i have been eating clean for a while i eat 6 meals a day. pound of chicken 3-4 times aday with two cups broc, 1 cup brown rice one of the meals is a salad fat free ranch sauted mushrooms and typically two protein shakes aday. i also take a multivitamin flax and fish oil liver protector due to no gal bladder, vitamin c ,amd b-12. the reason for so much chicken is i want to keep protein high i dont want to lose the strength gains i get. anyone got anycritiques or helpful advice?

2. dds
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter88 View Post
    for a hile no i have anted to drop down to the 308 weight class. i cant for some reason drop any weight. i have been eating clean for a while i eat 6 meals a day. pound of chicken 3-4 times aday with two cups broc, 1 cup brown rice one of the meals is a salad fat free ranch sauted mushrooms and typically two protein shakes aday. i also take a multivitamin flax and fish oil liver protector due to no gal bladder, vitamin c ,amd b-12. the reason for so much chicken is i want to keep protein high i dont want to lose the strength gains i get. anyone got anycritiques or helpful advice?
    check out a book called Carb Nite, it might help you cut the weight but keep the strenght, mark bell swears by it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Powerlifting diet
    By SweetLou321 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 08:04 PM
  2. How to Add Cardio and Diet to Your Powerlifting Regimen
    By Future in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 12:56 AM
  3. What a good diet can do for a powerlifter
    By ktw in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 09:49 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
  5. High/Medium Carb Diets...
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 10:28 PM