powerlifting diet

1. powerlifting diet

for a hile no i have anted to drop down to the 308 weight class. i cant for some reason drop any weight. i have been eating clean for a while i eat 6 meals a day. pound of chicken 3-4 times aday with two cups broc, 1 cup brown rice one of the meals is a salad fat free ranch sauted mushrooms and typically two protein shakes aday. i also take a multivitamin flax and fish oil liver protector due to no gal bladder, vitamin c ,amd b-12. the reason for so much chicken is i want to keep protein high i dont want to lose the strength gains i get. anyone got anycritiques or helpful advice?

2. Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter88 View Post
    for a hile no i have anted to drop down to the 308 weight class. i cant for some reason drop any weight. i have been eating clean for a while i eat 6 meals a day. pound of chicken 3-4 times aday with two cups broc, 1 cup brown rice one of the meals is a salad fat free ranch sauted mushrooms and typically two protein shakes aday. i also take a multivitamin flax and fish oil liver protector due to no gal bladder, vitamin c ,amd b-12. the reason for so much chicken is i want to keep protein high i dont want to lose the strength gains i get. anyone got anycritiques or helpful advice?
    check out a book called Carb Nite, it might help you cut the weight but keep the strenght, mark bell swears by it
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Powerlifting diet
    By SweetLou321 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 10:04 PM
  2. How to Add Cardio and Diet to Your Powerlifting Regimen
    By Future in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 02:56 AM
  3. What a good diet can do for a powerlifter
    By ktw in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 11:49 PM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
  5. High/Medium Carb Diets...
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:28 AM