Weight gain on gw501516?

  1. New Member
    undecided's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Weight gain on gw501516?


    My rat has gained 0.9% body weight in the 6 days that it's been on 5mg/day of gw501516. Its endurance may have increased, nothing definite yet

  2. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1661
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    39.53%

    Is it from a legit source? I lost 3lbs within the first 4 days on GW due to the diuretic effect of the product so gaining 1% bf definitely doesn't sound right.
  3. New Member
    Biginjun's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    9%

    I have been on a ghrp/cjc/frag/gw and a pretty solid cutting diet and have lost four pounds in the five days I have have been stacking. My endurance is definitely way up from the GW. Maybe upping the dosage would have a better effect. What are your stats?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    undecided's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Rat's stats converted to human measurements: 46 yrs old, 5'7'' 167 lbs


    Quote Originally Posted by Biginjun View Post
    I have been on a ghrp/cjc/frag/gw and a pretty solid cutting diet and have lost four pounds in the five days I have have been stacking. My endurance is definitely way up from the GW. Maybe upping the dosage would have a better effect. What are your stats?
    Consumes about 2,000 cals/day (human equivalence)

    Changed nothing other than the gw. Gained 1.5 lbs (again, adjusted), in 5 days. Was expecting a 1.5 lbs drop. Looks a tad puffy.
  5. New Member
    undecided's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Is it from a legit source? I lost 3lbs within the first 4 days on GW due to the diuretic effect of the product so gaining 1% bf definitely doesn't sound right.
    I was talking about 1% body weight (I was rounding up a bit, i edited the original post) it's actually closer to 0.9% body weight. Source should be legit per multiple logs in multiple forums.
  6. New Member
    undecided's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Update, strength is up significantly, kind of bizarre actually. Seeing 20-30% increases in strength. Weight is back to nominal today. So no net gain/loss.
  7. New Member
    undecided's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Quick Q, is this supposed to be administered sublingually or swallowed?
  8. New Member
    RoyalT81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

    How are you coming up with this number 0.9% , if your using one of those electronic bf calculators you could go up a % just by how you held it! Don't know about your question, I would imagine it wouldn't make a difference
  9. New Member
    undecided's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalT81 View Post
    How are you coming up with this number 0.9% , if your using one of those electronic bf calculators you could go up a % just by how you held it! Don't know about your question, I would imagine it wouldn't make a difference
    0.9% of total body weight. Weight was 166 at start, it went to 167.5 after a few days on gw. I discontinued administration of gw and the weight is still climbing. Now at 168.5. WTH?
  10. New Member
    Sturmgewehr58's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.27%

    I've heard you should be taking AICAR with it if you're taking it for weight loss.
  11. New Member
    RoyalT81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

    Sounds to me like your diet is off then' I just ordered two bottles of GW, hope to start a post like krogers from another site
  12. New Member
    undecided's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    21.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalT81 View Post
    Sounds to me like your diet is off then' I just ordered two bottles of GW, hope to start a post like krogers from another site
    Diet same as always. I will follow your results with curiosity.
  13. New Member
    RoyalT81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    61.05%

    Hu? I don't know' it seems like there are so many mixed reviews, it will be interesting, I will be starting prob on Monday,
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to gauge weight gain on cycle?
    By Castor87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:56 AM
  2. Weight gain on SD?
    By jaderjader321 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 11:52 AM
  3. Weight Gain on Refeed?
    By BabyHulk in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 09:32 AM
  4. rapid weight gain on andriol
    By lifthardheavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 02:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in