Weight gain on gw501516?

  1. Weight gain on gw501516?


    My rat has gained 0.9% body weight in the 6 days that it's been on 5mg/day of gw501516. Its endurance may have increased, nothing definite yet


  2. Is it from a legit source? I lost 3lbs within the first 4 days on GW due to the diuretic effect of the product so gaining 1% bf definitely doesn't sound right.

  3. I have been on a ghrp/cjc/frag/gw and a pretty solid cutting diet and have lost four pounds in the five days I have have been stacking. My endurance is definitely way up from the GW. Maybe upping the dosage would have a better effect. What are your stats?
    •   
       

  4. Rat's stats converted to human measurements: 46 yrs old, 5'7'' 167 lbs


    Quote Originally Posted by Biginjun View Post
    I have been on a ghrp/cjc/frag/gw and a pretty solid cutting diet and have lost four pounds in the five days I have have been stacking. My endurance is definitely way up from the GW. Maybe upping the dosage would have a better effect. What are your stats?
    Consumes about 2,000 cals/day (human equivalence)

    Changed nothing other than the gw. Gained 1.5 lbs (again, adjusted), in 5 days. Was expecting a 1.5 lbs drop. Looks a tad puffy.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Is it from a legit source? I lost 3lbs within the first 4 days on GW due to the diuretic effect of the product so gaining 1% bf definitely doesn't sound right.
    I was talking about 1% body weight (I was rounding up a bit, i edited the original post) it's actually closer to 0.9% body weight. Source should be legit per multiple logs in multiple forums.

  6. Update, strength is up significantly, kind of bizarre actually. Seeing 20-30% increases in strength. Weight is back to nominal today. So no net gain/loss.

  7. Quick Q, is this supposed to be administered sublingually or swallowed?

  8. How are you coming up with this number 0.9% , if your using one of those electronic bf calculators you could go up a % just by how you held it! Don't know about your question, I would imagine it wouldn't make a difference

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RoyalT81 View Post
    How are you coming up with this number 0.9% , if your using one of those electronic bf calculators you could go up a % just by how you held it! Don't know about your question, I would imagine it wouldn't make a difference
    0.9% of total body weight. Weight was 166 at start, it went to 167.5 after a few days on gw. I discontinued administration of gw and the weight is still climbing. Now at 168.5. WTH?

  10. I've heard you should be taking AICAR with it if you're taking it for weight loss.

  11. Sounds to me like your diet is off then' I just ordered two bottles of GW, hope to start a post like krogers from another site

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RoyalT81 View Post
    Sounds to me like your diet is off then' I just ordered two bottles of GW, hope to start a post like krogers from another site
    Diet same as always. I will follow your results with curiosity.

  13. Hu? I don't know' it seems like there are so many mixed reviews, it will be interesting, I will be starting prob on Monday,
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to gauge weight gain on cycle?
    By Castor87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. Weight gain on SD?
    By jaderjader321 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:52 AM
  3. Weight Gain on Refeed?
    By BabyHulk in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 08:32 AM
  4. rapid weight gain on andriol
    By lifthardheavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Log in
Log in