Carbs from fruit and veggies??
- 08-02-2012, 01:54 AM
- 08-02-2012, 08:15 AM
- 5'10" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- Puyallup, WA
- Rep Power
Yes they will matter. Many veggies have few carbs though, root veggies have substantially more. Fruit is loaded with carbs, some more than others.
- 08-03-2012, 12:27 PM
08-07-2012, 02:45 AM
The sugar content in banana's and pineapple is outrageous to begin with so yes they count
08-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Fruit definitely! I don't worry about carbs from green veggies though. Haven't eaten a banana in over a year, lol.
08-07-2012, 11:41 AM
08-07-2012, 01:14 PM
I know, lol! Just coming off 5 shows and slowly adding things back in. I have a banana on my kitchen counter waiting for meOriginally Posted by epstaneman
08-07-2012, 04:21 PM
They for sure matter! They are carbs. Make sure to count 'em bro!
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FilipeBR in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 02-06-2010, 01:11 PM
- By SureShot in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2007, 01:42 PM
- By SureShot in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2007, 12:55 PM
- By Number 5 in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 04-27-2004, 09:12 PM
- By Jergo in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-02-2003, 11:35 PM