Help me cut in a week

1. Exclamation Help me cut in a week

Alright guys, here's the deal, I am at a "hard" muscle stage and I have a vacation that starts next Saturday. I need the ultimate cutting regimen. As much as I can lose in a week, without sacrificing muscle. I work out 6 days a week, and on the 7th day maybe just a walk or a quick Abs workout. I do 30 minutes of fast walking everyday. Day 1 Chest, Day 2 Shoulders, Day 3 Back/Lats/Rear Delts, Day 4 Biceps/Triceps, Day 5 Forearms/Neck, Day 6 Legs. Also Abs every 2-3 days and a small forearm workout every other day in between my big forearm workout. I have been on hGH but I have decided to stop it due to slight Acromagely (endo said its reversible since I'm not finished with puberty) Help me out, I normally eat 6-8 meals per day, been keeping the carbs fairly low lately and lost about 4-5 pounds, but I need something really intense for the next week

2. Try a "protein sparing modified fast" or psmf for short. It's pretty extreme and shouldn't really be done for more than two weeks, google it.

3. Shorten your meal window to 8 hours. Make sure you go to bed on an empty stomach, do fasted cardio in the morning for at least an hour, I like to do treadmill walking 2.8-3mph at 10% incline. Eat low glycemic carb sources, but realize you can only really lose 1-2 lbs of fat a week without jeopardizing muscle loss. Fat loss is a marathon not a sprint, cutting takes time, that being said, low carb / fasted cardio would be your best bet in dropping some fat / water weight.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
    •   

4. Agreed with mason, prebreakfast cardio is very effective IMO, also pretty hard but cutting ur meals to 8hours does work keeping your 6 meals, pretty hard though!! Good luck

5. Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Shorten your meal window to 8 hours. Make sure you go to bed on an empty stomach, do fasted cardio in the morning for at least an hour, I like to do treadmill walking 2.8-3mph at 10% incline. Eat low glycemic carb sources, but realize you can only really lose 1-2 lbs of fat a week without jeopardizing muscle loss. Fat loss is a marathon not a sprint, cutting takes time, that being said, low carb / fasted cardio would be your best bet in dropping some fat / water weight.
    I have work at 7AM so prebreakfast cardio isn't really an option, however, when I go to the gym I do 20-30 minutes of cardio at 4.1 mph at 2% incline

6. Well pre-breakfast is the best time to do it. Check out this article maybe it will motivate you more. http://rippedbody.jp/when-not-to-do-cardio/
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

Similar Forum Threads

1. Collective genius of AB, help me cut!
    By Cupofmoto in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 09:55 PM
  2. Photo Session -gotta cut in 8 weeks help!!
    By uclabruinsroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 12:07 PM
  3. Helping me cut
    By Reckless in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 03:56 PM
  4. Help me with my 4 Week SD Cycle Bulking
    By spitboy2000 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 04:08 AM