super cut super fast...

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.88%

super cut super fast...

Hey everyone. I'm lookin for advice on getting abbed up for summer. I'm on my final week of a ph stack right now, and I've packed on some good lean muscle. I really wanna show it off on the beach this summer. Right now I'm about 10%bf, and id like to get sub 8%. I'm considering clen cycling for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, for a month or so. How should I set up my diet so I can maintain as much muscle and strength as possible? I previously did a cutting cycle with great results as far as fat loss goes, but I lost muscle and strength during the process. I'm considering a keto diet, or a general low carb diet. Which would be better with clen? T3 is not an option for me cause I'm too skinny to spare any muscle. Thanks in advance guys!

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Apply for a log under our company forum logging opp.

Aav2/recompadrol/reduce xt/raz ketones.

Best stack out. Will torch fat and blow ya mind
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You should atleast finish pct before cutting.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    You should atleast finish pct before cutting.
    i still wouldnt cut right after pct...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I agree but at bare minimum after pct.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i still wouldnt cut right after pct...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.88%

Yea, I thought that myself. I started cutting in the spring, but I was getting too small and losing muscle, so I did a quick lean bulk ph cycle to add a little mass. I just wanna enjoy being cut for at least a little bit of the summer. I think if I clean up my diet, I might be okay til after pct. Thanks for the input guys. Won't be long til we're back to the miserable winter and bulking our asses off. haha
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.78%

Pistol look into fasted training. I wouldn't do an all-out cut though, you'll more than likely lose all your gains. Use this as your stack

Recreate: A low stimulant thermogenic to increase cAMP (cAMP increase AKT signalling which directly phosphorylates Mtor) This can lead to both an anabolic and thermogenic process. Recreate also inhibits the enzyme 11beta-HSD1. This is very important post cycle to help reduce cortisol levels.

Anabolic-Pump: Use with Recreate first thing in the morning to increase AMPK phosphorylation. This is very important to make the most out of fasted training and burn fat/sugars more efficiently as you train.

Modern BCAA: Sip this during training. The high levels of leucine and 8:1:1 ratio will help stimulate mTOR (your bodies anabolic "on switch"). This will create a seesaw like effect with AMPK that can help you not only preserve muscle while training but increase myocyte proliferation. This muscle cell expansion can lead to sketetal muscle hypertrophy.

Compound 20: Take 2 before breakfast or with breakfast to further increase cAMP and increase breakdown of stored fat.

This stack with Fasted Training could help you preserve your hard earned muscle and lean up.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.88%

Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Pistol look into fasted training. I wouldn't do an all-out cut though, you'll more than likely lose all your gains. Use this as your stack

Recreate: A low stimulant thermogenic to increase cAMP (cAMP increase AKT signalling which directly phosphorylates Mtor) This can lead to both an anabolic and thermogenic process. Recreate also inhibits the enzyme 11beta-HSD1. This is very important post cycle to help reduce cortisol levels.

Anabolic-Pump: Use with Recreate first thing in the morning to increase AMPK phosphorylation. This is very important to make the most out of fasted training and burn fat/sugars more efficiently as you train.

Modern BCAA: Sip this during training. The high levels of leucine and 8:1:1 ratio will help stimulate mTOR (your bodies anabolic "on switch"). This will create a seesaw like effect with AMPK that can help you not only preserve muscle while training but increase myocyte proliferation. This muscle cell expansion can lead to sketetal muscle hypertrophy.

Compound 20: Take 2 before breakfast or with breakfast to further increase cAMP and increase breakdown of stored fat.

This stack with Fasted Training could help you preserve your hard earned muscle and lean up.

Okay. I appreciate it. I didn't actually realize I had already been doing this. A couple guys at my gym said I should wake up, have a protein shake, and train within 30 minutes of waking up. I did this and followed my workout with another shake and some carbs. I lost 4%bf in 2 months, but I definitely lost muscle in the process. I think that was due to sharply reducing my carb intake tho
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.78%

Train without any food in you. The supplement protocol I listed above should help inhibit muscle loss. After training eat a good size meal with protein and carbs (I usually do fruit and a bagel) with a shake and some egg whites .

Similar Forum Threads

1. 30 Day Super Cut.
    By jamjoe in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 09:44 AM
  2. Woohoo got my E max super fast
    By Outside Backer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 11:25 AM
  3. Super Fast Service
    By xXx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2