Recovery problems while on a cut.

  1. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    Recovery problems while on a cut.


    Hello all, I am currently on a cut but trying to almost do a recomp, always trying to get more muscle.

    Anyways I have finally found a leg workout that gives me DOMS which has been a long time in the making, unfortunately my legs are not working at 100% after my leg day on monday and it is thursday now.

    I am wondering if anyone has any tricks or tips on recovery during a cut.

    Thank you for your replies in advance.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    High dosage fish oils and BCAAs before bed has almost always cured DOMs for me after a good night sleep.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    I guess the days of me pounding BCAAs like skittles is coming.

    Thanks, Celorza I will try that today.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    When cutting its important to realize that bcaas have calories even if the label doesn't say so. Make sure you figure that in with your daily numbers
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Anytime bro, the recent article does prove that too, the one about BCAA's helping with recovery. Now if it is still on your feeding window, I have found a nice heavy on fat and carbs meal with aminos+fish oils+sleep aid will yield the BEST results, I am not kidding it works out wonderfully. Anytime my Critter friend now go kick Ricky's ass if he lets his guard down!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    I have decided I am going to increase my calories by around 200 daily on lifting days and lift heavier. I am going to try and get a 315lb bench, 400lb squat, and a 250lb military press. Thats right I am going to bulk on a cut.

    I always say shoot for the stars and maybe you will hit the moon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Anytime bro, the recent article does prove that too, the one about BCAA's helping with recovery. Now if it is still on your feeding window, I have found a nice heavy on fat and carbs meal with aminos+fish oils+sleep aid will yield the BEST results, I am not kidding it works out wonderfully. Anytime my Critter friend now go kick Ricky's ass if he lets his guard down!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I have decided I am going to increase my calories by around 200 daily on lifting days and lift heavier. I am going to try and get a 315lb bench, 400lb squat, and a 250lb military press. Thats right I am going to bulk on a cut.

    I always say shoot for the stars and maybe you will hit the moon.
    You keep dodging the cut and the inevitable strength loss...Gerbil come on , take it seriously...its time for you to cut, you'll get ALL the strength back, muscle memory is strong my friend. Even more, if you get to 10% BF I'll cycle with yah deal? We'll both Bulk on a PH/DS cycle deal? But please cut man , take it seriously you wont regret it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  8. Registered User
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,880
    Rep Power
    120228

    lots of BCAA's protein powder and maybe even a mass sup liek M1D black (if your into that) I found it helped hold on to muscle a bit while eating less.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  9. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    If I get to 10% bf you will see me doing bare naked back flips and also will be the start of my sd and test e cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    You keep dodging the cut and the inevitable strength loss...Gerbil come on , take it seriously...its time for you to cut, you'll get ALL the strength back, muscle memory is strong my friend. Even more, if you get to 10% BF I'll cycle with yah deal? We'll both Bulk on a PH/DS cycle deal? But please cut man , take it seriously you wont regret it!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I have decided I am going to increase my calories by around 200 daily on lifting days and lift heavier. I am going to try and get a 315lb bench, 400lb squat, and a 250lb military press. Thats right I am going to bulk on a cut.

    I always say shoot for the stars and maybe you will hit the moon.
    Gaining strength is not bulking. Hell, I've lost 20 lbs and gained 90lbs on my deadlift and 75lbs to my squat in that time. You can gain strength while in a caloric deficit if you're training properly. As for the recovery, I can vouch for the efficacy of BCAAs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    Thanks for the reply. I think I am going to pony up the dough for 1 of the 1000g bottles of BCAAs at nutraplanet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Gaining strength is not bulking. Hell, I've lost 20 lbs and gained 90lbs on my deadlift and 75lbs to my squat in that time. You can gain strength while in a caloric deficit if you're training properly. As for the recovery, I can vouch for the efficacy of BCAAs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  12. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    If I get to 10% bf you will see me doing bare naked back flips and also will be the start of my sd and test e cycle.
    Then get to it Magic Gerbil Mike
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I think I am going to pony up the dough for 1 of the 1000g bottles of BCAAs at nutraplanet.
    The USP deal is great.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428706

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I think I am going to pony up the dough for 1 of the 1000g bottles of BCAAs at nutraplanet.
    Wait , 2x Recoverpro on Aisportsnutrtion for 54 dollars with the HOHOHO cupon code!! 50% discount!! You get 2xRP the size of 1+KG!!! its 125 servings EACH! Get it!! Its much better !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. appetite problem while on cycle
    By richirich_99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 11:33 AM
  2. Back Problems While On Cycle
    By Trapark666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 12:46 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 05:47 PM
  4. Anyone else had sex problems while on M5AA?
    By RobInKuwait in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 07:50 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 11:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.