Best diet to shred fat quickly - AnabolicMinds.com

Best diet to shred fat quickly

Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Best diet to shred fat quickly

I need to get back on track badly and want to try something new. Really ive never picked a "diet" to try usually just lowered my calories and did cardio to get the job done. Theres a few different things out there and was curious which one would be the best to get rid of the fat the fastest. Always heard good thinga about keto then also you have the rapid fat loss which ive seemed to hear mixed reviews on. Anyone have there .02 for their favorite or what will help me cut the fastest. And yes I know diet and exercise has to be on point. No need to flood the wall with that

Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Try leanfains or IF there is a huge writeup on the dietary protocols in the nutrition section
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

To be honest there is no best diet. You need to find what works well for you. Besides the fact we are different and different diets work for different people. Schedules need to be taken into account. A diet is no good If you can't stick to it.

I like Lean Gains but hate keto. When it comes down to it. Figure out maintenance calories and go from there.
    •   

paleo diet has the best rates for sticking to the diet and less chance of attrition according to a study i read.

It gives you some freedom and doesnt restrict to much. It doesnt feel like dieting. Therefore you may be able to stick to it better than others. This way weight loss over the long term is better due to maintaining
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I'll look into it. I'm not worried about it coming back later. What I want ideally is something to jump start and shred some fat quick then switch it up for more long term. Don't plan on trying a diet then stopping. Just want to get a good bit gone as fast as possible first

look into paleo or mediteranean. Those have the lowest attrition rates.

That basically means less people go off diet as opposed to others. Look into those if your worried. But it has to be lifestyle change. Its all about how you look at at view food in relationship to everyday activity.

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Paleo. If you tolerate it well, you can add dairy to it aka Primal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.

Any diet where you get adequate protein and are in a ~500 calorie deficit.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    To be honest there is no best diet. You need to find what works well for you. Besides the fact we are different and different diets work for different people...
    ^^^This. Even if you DO pick a "diet", you do not necessarily have to follow it to the letter, but should always manipulate it to fit YOU, IMO - for example, Lean Gains works the best with my body, but the ONLY part of the protocol I use is the 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window, everything else individualized for ME.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Paleo style eating based on Leangains 16-8 has always produced my best results.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I just don't know of I can go 16 hours without food. I have a 12 hour work schedule and 2 hour commute on top of that so my meals are spread out
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cmp007 View Post
    I just don't know of I can go 16 hours without food. I have a 12 hour work schedule and 2 hour commute on top of that so my meals are spread out
    If you "use" the Lean Gains principle no one says that YOUR fasting period does not have to be 16 hours, and if Lean Gains is not "realistic" for you, then just design your diet (and when I say "diet", I do not mean a "diet" diet, but a LIFESTYLE nutrition plan that you can follow, adapting as required re goals at any given time) for what IS - as long as you are CONSISTENT in what you do, regardless of what you DO do, you should be ok, provided that your nutrition IS set up for you re fat loss as desired.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Another question I have is with the food. Im on a boat from 8am to about 8pm everyday so the only time I have to actually make meals and cook is either 630 am (which I plan on not eating then) and about 8-9pm. Usually its a sandwich and fruit for lunch but since I need to stay away from the carbs what would be good to replace it with and something I can make in the am and have it in a cooler. Or would it be ok to make a whole wheat wrap instead of using bread? And since I need to stay away from sugars should I cut down on all the fruits during the day or are they ok in moderation?
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Another question I have is with the food. Im on a boat from 8am to about 8pm everyday so the only time I have to actually make meals and cook is either 630 am (which I plan on not eating then) and about 8-9pm. Usually its a sandwich and fruit for lunch but since I need to stay away from the carbs what would be good to replace it with and something I can make in the am and have it in a cooler. Or would it be ok to make a whole wheat wrap instead of using bread? And since I need to stay away from sugars should I cut down on all the fruits during the day or are they ok in moderation?
    If that's the case, then prepare your meals either the night before or early in the morning. No one said you had to stay away from carbohydrates or sugars - as long as what you do have works with your body (i.e. ideally, nothing you are sensitive or intolerant to), and if you think eliminating or severely restricting either is going to give you faster or better fat loss, that's not true. That said, YOU have to do what is right for YOU.

~Rosie~

Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Oh ok that sounds good. Since I have no way to heat things up besides a sandwich or wrap what are done good idea for a lunch?
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

If your looking into extreme dieting for a few weeks to really strip fat off you fast try a PSMF. It's a good way to kickstart a diet but be wary it's not for the faint hearted. Try it for a few weeks to get started then transition into something else like leangains, keto, paleo etc etc
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Yea I was looking into that but I couldn't find much other than buying the book. Have a link for the diet?
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Oh ok that sounds good. Since I have no way to heat things up besides a sandwich or wrap what are done good idea for a lunch?
    You can do lots of things - no need to heat anything. Sandwiches and wraps, salads, fruit, nuts and seeds, even just taking everything separately or leftovers that are fine cold are ok to use. Pretty simple and easy, really.

~Rosie~

You can always bring a cooler with food. But seeing you work for 12 hours you may do well with 2 meals a day. 60% cals before work. 40% after.

Fast in between. The fast will help you with energy expenditure whe. It's time for the next meal via increased leptin ( after your work meal)

Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

LeanGains + Keto style...sheds you out fast...but not many can handle it on a good deficit :3
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

I like Lean Gains but hate keto

Opposite here ....thusly substantiating your point below

To be honest there is no best diet. You need to find what works well for you. Besides the fact we are different and different diets work for different people.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

22. I thought it was all about calories in vs calories out for the most part?
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

For the general population, it can be.

For bb'ers attempting to preserve muscle and strip fat, macro's are everything. So, manipulation of insulin, leptin, glucagon, and cortisol release and amongst several others are all significant here.

Quote Originally Posted by fauzool View Post
    I thought it was all about calories in vs calories out for the most part?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fauzool View Post
    I thought it was all about calories in vs calories out for the most part?
    Sub 10% and as you get sub 8% more and more is needed. It gets more difficult and tricky. Going from 30% - 20% (not implying you) cals in vs out will work wonders.

Your body wants to have some fat. To get really low is when you need to get fancy. People around here like to come out the gate with the aggressive approach. I would save keto to get that last 1% not use it the whole way. We are all different. Leto diets are not wrong, I can not sustain long term personally. I eat moderate carbs following a modified Lean Gains I made up myself years before lean gains started. Or atleast years before I ever heard the term. Made me feel smart to know everyone started using a modified version of my diet I did what I noticed worked well for me.

IMO start simple so when you stall you still have plenty to change, plenty of tricks left to use, and it's mentally easier to stick with a program long term if you ease into it. I see people start to diet 100% and quit 2 weeks later because change takes to long and the dedication was to much.
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Nuts. Jerkies (beef/Turkey/dead animal). Dried meats were invented to stop them from spoiling without refrigeration, i.e. while on a ship. Perfect low carb lunch for me was always some good Salami with a little laughing cow cheese spread, and an apple or celery with peanut butter. Just watch the sodium on those meats or for the rest of the day.
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Opposite here ....thusly substantiating your point below
    Exactly. It doesn't look like anyone could look at our avatars and claim either diet ineffective for cutting.
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

I've packed all meats veggies, fruits, in my bag cooked for years, never had a problem getting sick, some times it will go all day in my bag and I'll eat it half way through the next day, don't know why people think foods spoil so fast,
    granted fresh really is best, the nutrients prob do start to break down but really, I've been doing this for years, now I'm not in heat so if that's a factor I could understand but it works for me, I even eat everything cold, a chicken breast on a fork! It is what it is, I don't have the luxury of heating stuff up. Don't let any thing stop you, just think animal!!!!
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

I toss cut up grilled chicken mixed with broccoli in my lunch box in the morning n eat it cold at work for lunch not a prob.. Bring mustard packets cuz sometimes chicken lil dry.. But it taste good.
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I get best results carb cycling and lean gains with only real food (completely unprocessed).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Carb back loading for me. Fat hasnt been falling off as fast as when I started. Lately my problem has been adding too much muscle. Plus I can see myself doing this for life.
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

started lean gains today

whats a good meal plan im doing 1500 high protein low carb moderate fat

is it just healthy food within the feeding period pretty much?
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

As long as it is in your macros. But you want to stay with unprocessed foods.

Quote Originally Posted by pjoneal5 View Post
    started lean gains today

whats a good meal plan im doing 1500 high protein low carb moderate fat

is it just healthy food within the feeding period pretty much?
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

Don know lean gains but normally if you cut carbs don't you want to bump up fats alitte?
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Yes, but make sure your fiber intake is still in normal ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalT81 View Post
    Don know lean gains but normally if you cut carbs don't you want to bump up fats alitte?
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I get best results carb cycling and lean gains with only real food (completely unprocessed).
    This here. Both are very strong methods. I prefer carb cycling/keto since I never feel hungry on that diet and I like to eat smaller meals more often.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    This here. Both are very strong methods. I prefer carb cycling/keto since I never feel hungry on that diet and I like to eat smaller meals more often.
    I prefer IF since I get to gorge for 2 meals a day, and my results have been the same whether I ate cleanly, or ate burger king and ice cream
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Man, I gotta give that $h1t a try again! lol
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I prefer IF since I get to gorge for 2 meals a day, and my results have been the same whether I ate cleanly, or ate burger king and ice cream
    Agreed! I still lost a bit of weight my day after eating Oreos and a cheesesteak. I'm loving it
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Agreed! I still lost a bit of weight my day after eating Oreos and a cheesesteak. I'm loving it
    I am down still even after a bavarian feast including 2lbs of bockwurst.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I am down still even after a bavarian feast including 2lbs of bockwurst.
    for a while, my primary carb source was hostess cupcakes.

I do admit that when I thoroughly followed a paleo diet I also lost weight really rapidly. I wasn't trying to at the time, so I ended up reaching a half pound of peanut butter added a day just to hit maintaining
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 weeks to shred diet n clen
    By loveit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 09:53 AM
  2. Need Help Very Quickly
    By SilverZ06 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:45 AM
  3. Shred-XS/Shred-XS Hardcore
    By UNCfan1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 10:56 AM
  4. Shred-XS Hardcore + Shred-XS
    By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 06:47 AM
  5. Need some help, IGF-1, quickly please!
    By norwegianX in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 06:48 PM