Thoughts on ECA extreme stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Thoughts on ECA extreme stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Thoughts on ECA extreme stack

I know it is not pharmaceutical E but what do you all think? My other alternative is to get pharma grade shipped to another state and then to mine.

Extreme Fat Burner With Ephedra Extract!

The ECA Stack is not to be used by those looking for weaker, stimulant-free diet aids. Rather, ECA Xtreme Stack should only be used by those looking to either get totally shredded (beach-ready) or those people looking to lose in excess of 10lbs.
    The Powerful Fat Burner is Back & Better than Ever!

This triple Fat burning formula is the most accelerating Fat loss stack on the market today. Ephedra leaves, caffeine, and aspirin, and white willow bark have been successfully used to achieve serious weight cutting for optimal lean Muscle tissue without excess fat. If you have loved ECA Stack in the past than ECA Xtreme will leave up to your pound dropping needs.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
    Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
    Proprietary Blend 575mg
    Ephedra Extract (Leaves), Kola Nut Extract (200mg Caffeine), White Willow Bark, Acacia Rigidula (Leaves), Green Tea Extract (Leaves), Theobromine, Phenylethylamine HCL, Citrus Aurantium Extract (25 Mg Synephrine), Chromium Picolinate

Other Ingredients:
    Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, FD&C Yellow #5

Directions: Take 1 tablet three times daily. Do not exceed 4 tablets in any 24 hour period.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Chan View Post
    I know it is not pharmaceutical E but what do you all think? My other alternative is to get pharma grade shipped to another state and then to mine.

Extreme Fat Burner With Ephedra Extract!

The ECA Stack is not to be used by those looking for weaker, stimulant-free diet aids. Rather, ECA Xtreme Stack should only be used by those looking to either get totally shredded (beach-ready) or those people looking to lose in excess of 10lbs.
    The Powerful Fat Burner is Back & Better than Ever!

This triple Fat burning formula is the most accelerating Fat loss stack on the market today. Ephedra leaves, caffeine, and aspirin, and white willow bark have been successfully used to achieve serious weight cutting for optimal lean Muscle tissue without excess fat. If you have loved ECA Stack in the past than ECA Xtreme will leave up to your pound dropping needs.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
    Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
    Proprietary Blend 575mg
    Ephedra Extract (Leaves), Kola Nut Extract (200mg Caffeine), White Willow Bark, Acacia Rigidula (Leaves), Green Tea Extract (Leaves), Theobromine, Phenylethylamine HCL, Citrus Aurantium Extract (25 Mg Synephrine), Chromium Picolinate

Other Ingredients:
    Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dextrose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, FD&C Yellow #5

Directions: Take 1 tablet three times daily. Do not exceed 4 tablets in any 24 hour period.

confused, is this a supplement and if so who makes it and what is it called, ECA Xtreme? Seems like a good profile, just not understanding the thread title and the post.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    confused, is this a supplement and if so who makes it and what is it called, ECA Xtreme? Seems like a good profile, just not understanding the thread title and the post.
    Im sorry if the post was vauge, yes it is a fat burning supp and the name is Hi-Tech ECA Xtreme, 90 Caplets
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.

I would pass. The likelihood of it containing ephedra alkaloids are slim to none.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by skunkman View Post
    I would pass. The likelihood of it containing ephedra alkaloids are slim to none.
    ya i did i actually ordered some real ephedrine from canada lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Cheaper to buy primatine tabs at the pharmacy. There is also another brand too. But forgot the name. Anyways i get mine at walmart for 7.00 and change for 60 tabs. Its behind the counter but no script needed.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAL46
    Cheaper to buy primatine tabs at the pharmacy. There is also another brand too. But forgot the name. Anyways i get mine at walmart for 7.00 and change for 60 tabs. Its behind the counter but no script needed.
    Ya I have heard of Bronkaid as well, I just don't want the extra ingredients. I already placed my order from canada its on its way lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Swole stack + GH..Thoughts on this stack?
    By Legacykid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:59 PM
  2. Slim Extreme first thoughts
    By scott2hott99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 10:02 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:20 PM