intermittent fasting - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

intermittent fasting

1. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalezpg71 View Post
    Thanks!!! Exactly what I wanted to know!!!
    Most pre workouts have glucose, sugars etc. This applies to anything with calories.. even cod liver oil has calories, just water in your belly, thats it!

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob

Most pre workouts have glucose, sugars etc. This applies to anything with calories.. even cod liver oil has calories, just water in your belly, thats it!
    Bcaas are a must if training fasted.
    Pre workouts are great!
    If your on a burn day,no bcaas just some coffee and water til you break the fast
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

•   

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Bcaas are a must if training fasted.
    Pre workouts are great!
    If your on a burn day,no bcaas just some coffee and water til you break the fast
    Ok so my preworkout is jack3d would that break my fast? Also can I take BCAA before bed after my feeding window has ended? Or would that all ready break my fast for the next day? Thanks for the replies btw!!

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalezpg71

Ok so my preworkout is jack3d would that break my fast? Also can I take BCAA before bed after my feeding window has ended? Or would that all ready break my fast for the next day? Thanks for the replies btw!!
    Jacked is fine.
    I would honestly do, if you like 1,3
    3 scoops purple wraath in a 2litre bottle, add in sns 25mg dmaa caps pre workout.
    Train fasted. Have 1/3 bcaa pre,10 peri-post and 10g every 2 hours post w/o until u break ur fast
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Jacked is fine.
    I would honestly do, if you like 1,3
    3 scoops purple wraath in a 2litre bottle, add in sns 25mg dmaa caps pre workout.
    Train fasted. Have 1/3 bcaa pre,10 peri-post and 10g every 2 hours post w/o until u break ur fast
    Awesome!! Thanks so much!! Appreciate the advice!!

P

6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalezpg71

Awesome!! Thanks so much!! Appreciate the advice!!

P
    Enjoy. Any questions, let me know
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.

I haven't read this entire post so my apologies if this is a repeat but i am doing IF and I am on a ECA stack. I've only been on ECA for for 3 days and IF going on two weeks I started at 277 lbs and I went down to 271lbs but now I'm back up to 273 I don't know if it's water weight ? I eat from 1 to 6 and normally have a protein shake, Avacado, can of tuna. I'm I doing something wrong or do I need to stay patient. Keep in my mind I started at 315lbs 10 weeks ago. Thanks for all the help

8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lenglish27
    I haven't read this entire post so my apologies if this is a repeat but i am doing IF and I am on a ECA stack. I've only been on ECA for for 3 days and IF going on two weeks I started at 277 lbs and I went down to 271lbs but now I'm back up to 273 I don't know if it's water weight ? I eat from 1 to 6 and normally have a protein shake, Avacado, can of tuna. I'm I doing something wrong or do I need to stay patient. Keep in my mind I started at 315lbs 10 weeks ago. Thanks for all the help
    Starving yourself.
    Look up rippedbody.jpg I think its spelt.
    Gives you a basic and detailed diet critique for macros and kcal.

Check my Sig or our.promo section on here and throw in an app for the 8 pack stack. The winner gets to challenge me for a month.
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Starving yourself.
    Look up rippedbody.jpg I think its spelt.
    Gives you a basic and detailed diet critique for macros and kcal.

Check my Sig or our.promo section on here and throw in an app for the 8 pack stack. The winner gets to challenge me for a month.
    I was under the impression that the greater your caloric deficit the greater your results. I'm not trying to starve myself but the eca makes me have no desire to eat

10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lenglish27 View Post
    I was under the impression that the greater your caloric deficit the greater your results. I'm not trying to starve myself but the eca makes me have no desire to eat
    the problem is going below a certain point more of your losses come from muscle than fat
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

the problem is going below a certain point more of your losses come from muscle than fat
    Beat me to it Easy!!! Good post
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    That makes since I guess right now I'm just trying to find a happy medium. My diet is clean in my opinion. All I eat is turkey, tuna, chicken, white fish, Avacado, black beans, brown rice, MTS Whey protein, and peanut butter. Obviously not all in one day but that is really the extent of my diet and I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day

14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

That makes since I guess right now I'm just trying to find a happy medium. My diet is clean in my opinion. All I eat is turkey, tuna, chicken, white fish, Avacado, black beans, brown rice, MTS Whey protein, and peanut butter. Obviously not all in one day but that is really the extent of my diet and I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day
    then the only other thing you need is patience. remember you need to develop a habit for life. regardless of how long it takes to get to your goal weight/bodyfat level, eventually you do get there and you have to learn how to eat to be able to stay there
    This space for rent

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.

then the only other thing you need is patience. remember you need to develop a habit for life. regardless of how long it takes to get to your goal weight/bodyfat level, eventually you do get there and you have to learn how to eat to be able to stay there
    Very true I guess I freaked out a little because this is the first time in 10 weeks I've gained weight. I weigh in first thing every morning. With just starting the ECA I was concerned

16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Very true I guess I freaked out a little because this is the first time in 10 weeks I've gained weight. I weigh in first thing every morning. With just starting the ECA I was concerned
    not knowing how old you are, I can still say it took years to add the weight, if it takes years to drop it, thats ok so long as there is progress over time and you aren't racing to some finish line to then be able to stop putting in the effort.
    This space for rent

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

remember you need to develop a habit for life.
    ^Definitely this^ Over & over again -

18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

Yikes, weighing every day is a good way to get discouraged fast, your body is going to vary based on water weight etc, I would limit weigh-ins to once a week at the most, it's hard but stay off the scale, then at one week when you see 1lb or 2 gone it will keep you motivated, anyway the mirror and tape measure is a better quick way to see results.

20. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Basso View Post
    Yikes, weighing every day is a good way to get discouraged fast, your body is going to vary based on water weight etc,
    Correct, once a week if you really have to, i go once a month, never once a day... weigh yourself in the morning, do the same at night, you've put on 3 lbs in a day! Quick, stop eating! haha

I can lose 6lbs doing a hefty dump or day two into D-AA when im p*ssing out of my arse!!

•   

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intermittent fasting
    By a312 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 06:09 AM
  2. intermittent fasting help please
    By cleveland3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 06:28 PM
  3. intermittent fasting