Any fat loss supplements that actually work out there?

  1. Any fat loss supplements that actually work out there?


    Just want to know what you guys have tried and if its worked for you because I'm looking for a good one.


  2. I really like AAv2 by EBF. I'm stacking it with Alpha T2 and erase loving it.
    Independent

  3. Aav2+recompadrol+ an AI of your choice = winning
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  4. Lot of people talking about the AAV2 recently. I've never tried it personally.

    I'm having good results with Alpha T2 right now. It's worth looking into!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Lot of people talking about the AAV2 recently. I've never tried it personally.

    I'm having good results with Alpha T2 right now. It's worth looking into!
    Apply for a log soon mate...won't be long...there are a handful of logs around here if u wanna check them out

    Time to shred up with AAv2!

    Leaning out, not cracked out: annihilate your bodyfat!
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo
    Lot of people talking about the AAV2 recently. I've never tried it personally.

    I'm having good results with Alpha T2 right now. It's worth looking into!
    I'm serious AAv2 is at the top of my list now!! Just ordered another bottle :-)
    Independent

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    I'm serious AAv2 is at the top of my list now!! Just ordered another bottle :-)
    That's the feedback we love to hear!!!

    Glad you are enjoying it
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Apply for a log soon mate...won't be long...there are a handful of logs around here if u wanna check them out

    Time to shred up with AAv2!

    Leaning out, not cracked out: annihilate your bodyfat!
    I'll have to wait and keep my eyes open for future promotions. Im committed to a few other things right now.

    But I'd love to try it in the future if I'm able. I'll definitely keep my eyes out for a promotion!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  9. I'm not familiar with AAv2, can someone help me out and tell me what it is? It sounds worthwhile

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigOil26
    I'm not familiar with AAv2, can someone help me out and tell me what it is? It sounds worthwhile
    Adipose Annihilation version 2.... I think. That's off the top of my head, not certain!
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  11. DCP
    AT2
    HEAT
    LX
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo

    Adipose Annihilation version 2.... I think. That's off the top of my head, not certain!
    Correct my friend! Alpha T2 is great IMo as well
    Independent

  13. I am confused . . .
    bean5er and Natestreo were just talking in another post about how great OEP is ( OxyElite Pro )

    The Thread was:Major body composition changes and the 1 supp . . .

    So . . . which do you really like better for weight loss ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by designgray109
    I am confused . . .
    bean5er and Natestreo were just talking in another post about how great OEP is ( OxyElite Pro )

    The Thread was:Major body composition changes and the 1 supp . . .

    So . . . which do you really like better for weight loss ?
    OEP is great! There are several good product on the market.

    OEP and AT2 both are products I would recommend
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigOil26 View Post
    I'm not familiar with AAv2, can someone help me out and tell me what it is? It sounds worthwhile
    Check this out. It explains it in detail.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Check this out. It explains it in detail.
    Thanks t-bone

  17. Quote Originally Posted by designgray109
    I am confused . . .
    bean5er and Natestreo were just talking in another post about how great OEP is ( OxyElite Pro )

    The Thread was:Major body composition changes and the 1 supp . . .

    So . . . which do you really like better for weight loss ?
    Ive never taken OEP and don't remember ever ever mentioning it other than maybe I heard it was great. I wish I had some to try actually lol
    Independent

  18. AAV2
    Alpha T2

  19. @Bean5er

    Thanks for the support.

  20. Thanks man, thanks for everyone's responses, I'll look into it seeing as how a lot of people rave about it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    @Bean5er

    Thanks for the support.
    Always im sold lol. My body is slowly taking to recompadrol as well to I'm stoked! EBF I'm sold so thank you!
    Independent

  22. Absolutely, go for AAv2, hard to beat!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  23. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    Absolutely, go for AAv2, hard to beat!
    I've heard a lot about this supplement for fat burning. Was wondering where it could even be bought and if it's actually safe / legal

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mdigregori View Post
    I've heard a lot about this supplement for fat burning. Was wondering where it could even be bought and if it's actually safe / legal
    Absolutely 100% legal and safe, you heard a lot because it works, really a great product,
    you can purchase it directly from EBF and take advantage of the
    buy 3 get 1 free promo!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  25. Ya but do they sell it at any supplement retail stores? I'm a little skeptical otherwise...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mdigregori
    Ya but do they sell it at any supplement retail stores? I'm a little skeptical otherwise...
    It's in a select few online. Most are oos. You ca. Find it though

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

    It's in a select few online. Most are oos. You ca. Find it though
    Most are oos? What does that mean

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mdigregori

    Most are oos? What does that mean
    Oos= out of stock

    Check mind and muscle store.
    As I would say wait for Nutra but if it's a must, go there
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. Ordered AlphaT2 + Erase, haven't tried to many fat loss stacks in the past 4-5 years so I'm curious how this segment has progressed. This segment of the supp industry has always been beat-n-blow, supp companies beat their chest and the supp blows. We'll see what happens but I'm not to optimistic.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    Ordered AlphaT2 + Erase, haven't tried to many fat loss stacks in the past 4-5 years so I'm curious how this segment has progressed. This segment of the supp industry has always been beat-n-blow, supp companies beat their chest and the supp blows. We'll see what happens but I'm not to optimistic.
    No, it's real good. I just ran that + Shift. Not hungry, super clean mild stim from at2. Erase is always awesome.

  31. That's what I've been seeing from most, came in the mail today so I start tomorrow!

  32. I second AT2. The newest version of Dexaprine looks exciting, especially if the betaphrine is dosed correctly.

  33. But you have to take a break from AT-2 after 2 months so I just bought Animal Cuts. First time trying this one
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplements @ Work
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. Supplements Do Not Work
    By Beater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:43 PM
  3. Supplements that work?!
    By mr.universe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 03:29 PM
  4. Do supplements really work?
    By Darkridder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:04 AM
  5. Why don't certain supplements work?
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in