Advanced Fat Loss....What's Best?

  1. Registered User
    rebel1130's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    38

    Advanced Fat Loss....What's Best?


    I am currently sitting at 6'2 248 lbs. I had my body fat done Monday and I was at 12.3% (Although I think that I am a good bit lower than this with my obliques and lower abs coming in). I am not natural by any means but I need something to get me over the hump and down to 8%.

    I have been using T3 for the last three months but I am about to come off of it as it has stopped working. I can not use hardcore stimulants such as clen or redline because of anxiety and heart flutters.

    I am looking for the best supplement to help with appetite suppression and also boost the final bit of fat loss for me. My diet is perfect and I do cardio for 1-2 hrs 5x per week. Anything that is a strong stimulant would not work. I am interested in the topical fat loss liquid which is popular on this board as well, but I see it as out of stock everywhere.

    Thoughts and feelings?

  2. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,621
    Rep Power
    1541316

    abliderate advanced along with out product called Adipose Annihilation V2 may be very helpful.

    It is a non stim burner and has Alpha y in it to help peel off that stubborn fat. It may also waste some calories. Theres dosing and dieting instructions in the write up along with stacks that may aid in your future cuts.
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  3. Registered User
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141049

    Bro, T3 for 3 months? Have you done this before?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Krypt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    0

    its gonna be hard to cut. I'd recomp if i were you for another month, because your thyroid/receptors are probably shot from 3 months of t3.
  5. Registered User
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    180

    I've never run T3 (though I have some for my next cycle) but 3 months sounds dangerous. I would definitely go and get your thyroid tested a few weeks after you come off of it. I think there's a supp company that makes a thyroid "PCT." I have no idea if it works, but it might be something you should look into.

    You didn't mention your diet, which is key. Assuming that it's dialed in, maybe try switching your cardio from steady state to HIIT. I did this recently and I've started to see results.
  6. Registered User
    rebel1130's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    I've never run T3 (though I have some for my next cycle) but 3 months sounds dangerous. I would definitely go and get your thyroid tested a few weeks after you come off of it. I think there's a supp company that makes a thyroid "PCT." I have no idea if it works, but it might be something you should look into.

    You didn't mention your diet, which is key. Assuming that it's dialed in, maybe try switching your cardio from steady state to HIIT. I did this recently and I've started to see results.

    Thanks for the replies. I have used T3 on and off for 10 years going as long as 1 year on it. My thyroid usually recovers fully in about 2 weeks no matter the length. There is a lot of different theories on the thyroid and t3 use out there. I advise you guys to read it all and form your own opinions. When I started bodybuilding I took the common board consensus as gospel...Then by trial and error I formed my own opinions.

    My diet is very good...Near perfect...My only problem is that I started my cut at too few calories which leaves me with no more room to go down. Thus I know I must increase the cardio...As many of you guys know yourself...It is hard to go over 1 hour of cardio a day being 245+ pounds due to the joint inflammation alone...Fighting a losing battle.

    You guys don't know of a good appetite suppressant and fat burner which isn't a stimulant? I am really out of the loop on legal supplements and would love advice. This board used to be gold for me when I started bodybuilding 10 years ago...Hoping it will come through once again!
  7. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    I would look into DCP as a non-stim although it doesn't really suppress the appetite in me. Solid product though.

    I would focus on the diet and training aspect to create a bigger deficit. What does the workout look like, specifically the weight training aspect?

    As for the diet you say it's perfect, but what does that mean? How many calories are you pulling in? What do your macros look like? And have you experimented with lean gains before?
  8. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hartford CT
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1545

    DNP is awesome if you can find it. There are very little long term effects if you run it correctly. Most guys on here stay away from it at all costs because if you take too much you will cook yourself from the inside out. However, like I said, when run correctly it is a miracle drug.
    Back.... for real this time
  9. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    DNP is awesome if you can find it. There are very little long term effects if you run it correctly. Most guys on here stay away from it at all costs because if you take too much you will cook yourself from the inside out. However, like I said, when run correctly it is a miracle drug.
    Yikes, that can be some scary stuff. Definitely do the research OP if going down this road.
  10. Registered User
    rebel1130's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    DNP is awesome if you can find it. There are very little long term effects if you run it correctly. Most guys on here stay away from it at all costs because if you take too much you will cook yourself from the inside out. However, like I said, when run correctly it is a miracle drug.

    DNP is an amazing drug but I had a bad run with it a few years back and it scared me away. I used to swear by it to be honest.

    My diet right now is 60% protein, 25% carb, 15% fat. My calories are 1500-2000 per day which is low, but I started at 2500 8 weeks ago.
    Every few days I have a carb up day and eat switch the carb/protein ratio.

    I weight train in the morning for 1 hour with my heart rate never going under 120 bpm. I do cardio in the evening...HIT usually intervals..30/30 building up one interval a day. Most day's I do a 2 mile jog at 5.0 on the treadmill after. Sometimes I take walking breaks due to pain in my knees during the long distance. I then do another strength training workout. (Back in the morning, biceps at night, Chest in morning, triceps at night, etc.)
  11. Registered User
    rebel1130's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I would look into DCP as a non-stim although it doesn't really suppress the appetite in me. Solid product though.

    I would focus on the diet and training aspect to create a bigger deficit. What does the workout look like, specifically the weight training aspect?

    As for the diet you say it's perfect, but what does that mean? How many calories are you pulling in? What do your macros look like? And have you experimented with lean gains before?

    I will look into DCP! Thank you!
  12. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hartford CT
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1545

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Yikes, that can be some scary stuff. Definitely do the research OP if going down this road.
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel1130 View Post
    DNP is an amazing drug but I had a bad run with it a few years back and it scared me away. I used to swear by it to be honest.
    Yeah its effective as hell but definitely need someone with experience to walk you through. I've used it a few times and its the only drug I've known of that will shed 10 lbs. of fat (not water, not muscle) in a 2 week period. Of course, you wake up in a pool of your own sweat every night and feel constantly feverish....
    Back.... for real this time
  13. Registered User
    andrewjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    30

    Fenfluramine was previously used as a weight loss medication, both on its own and in combination with phentermine.its the best medicine for a wight loss.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AX Advanced PCT
    By Bnatural in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 12:25 AM
  2. Replies: 341
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. Advanced Fat Loss Discussion (alpha/beta receptors)
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 12:34 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 11:20 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in