Quick weight loss guide lines
- 05-04-2012, 01:05 AM
- 05-04-2012, 01:52 AM
lose weight for a beginner
Whats you diet like? If you answer includes more than one daily snack (a slice or two of pizza, an ice cream cone, a fruit rollup for example), cut that to one every other day as a first step. Gradual change helped me get where i needed to be (snacking once a week after a hard week of working out (made me want to go harder because i regretted snacking..tonight was that night lol..so mad i ate the skittles ha).
Start eating healthy, small meals (6ish per day). eggs, milk, chicken, steak, fish, fruit, salad, avocados, oatmel, TONS OF WATER! Tha would be the beginners guide to losing fat, and eating healthy (getting the right amount of vitamins etc).
- 05-05-2012, 05:54 PM
East under maintenance and above BMR. Simple caloric deficit. Stay away from calorie dense foods. You can eat much more healthy food for the same calorie count as you can a tiny amount of processed.
05-05-2012, 11:17 PM
^very true. its all about how fit you are and what steps you have already taken towards losing weight. not everyone jumps right into the 'intense' stuff (not that intense, it just takes discipline).
05-10-2012, 07:40 AM
I find it quite interesting. I think this following sites may be helpfull for the weight lossers..Please check:
05-10-2012, 11:52 AM
- Find caloric maintenance.
- Eat slightly under the maintenance and increase the calorie deficit via weight training and cardio.
- Experiment with low carb diets or carb cycling.
- Drink 0 calories (except for protein shakes).
- Look into Paleo diet and/or Lean Gains (both work well for me).
It's really not difficult. Diet is going to be most of the battle.
05-10-2012, 01:54 PM
its a trolll promoting product who is not a sponser.
to the red I say!
Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum Super Human RadioReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2011, 09:34 AM
- By codered5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2011, 03:07 PM
- By straitmeatcut in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:52 PM
- By roundabout in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2007, 04:35 PM
- By m4tr1xx in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:54 PM