17500 Cals a day?
- 05-01-2012, 02:41 AM
- 05-01-2012, 02:47 AM
- 05-01-2012, 02:49 AM
05-01-2012, 02:50 AM
You have an extra zero in there I am assuming..?
05-01-2012, 02:53 AM
lmfao yessssssssssss im sorry i ment 1750 cals! lmao
05-01-2012, 02:54 AM
Well in that case the answer depends on what your maintenance cals are. Don't cut them too fast or you will risk losing too much muscle. Also, make sure you are getting adequate vitamins and minerals in your diet when you are cutting calories.
05-01-2012, 03:06 AM
thanks.this forum is really helpful. i dont have much muscle to lose since i havnt really trained in 6 months! but i was doing it for like 1.5 years before
05-01-2012, 03:07 AM
If that is the case I would probably stay around maintenance cals for a while since the workouts themselves will put you in a deficit and a lot of your gains will be beginner gains and regaining what you lost from before.
05-01-2012, 04:00 AM
well ive been binging lol.i was off for 4 months,came back for 6 weeks,got fired,then was fat for 3 weeks. i dont know how to add cals without adding fats and carbs,for my cut its
05-02-2012, 09:28 PM
i only clicked this thread because it said 17500cals
05-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By howwedo107 in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2012, 03:48 PM
- By Cantell in forum BulkingReplies: 42Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:59 AM
- By carbonblu in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2009, 01:19 AM
- By Quil in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:05 PM
- By drummaboyzl in forum BulkingReplies: 16Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:14 PM