Cutting down

  1. Cutting down


    Trying to lose some body fat I'm at 14%.
    Just started the whole cutting carbs and bumped proteins & fat's.
    Now my question
    I've got loads of protein powder left from before and only just realised that it's mass and strength would this affect my cut down or should I go for a diet whey?

    Ta


  2. Do you have the nutrition label on hand?
    I'm Back...

  3. Phd pharma whey HT

    Nutritional Profile Per 100g Per 25g Serving Per 50g Serving

    Energy 1642kj/392kcal 411kj/98kcal 822kj/196kcal
    Protein 74g 18.5g 37g
    Carbohydrates 9g 2.25g 4.5g
    Of which sugars 8g 2g 4g
    Fat 6.6g 1.6g 3.3g
    Of which saturates 2.1g 0.5g 1g
    Dietary Fibre 1g 0.25g 0.5g
    Sodium 0.15g 0.04g 8g
    Salt Equivalent 0.38g 0.09g 0.19g
    Added:
    L-Glutamine 600mg 150mg 300mg
    BCAA'S 800mg 200mg 400mg
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Do you have the nutrition label on hand?
    Phd pharma whey HT

    Nutritional Profile Per 100g Per 25g Serving Per 50g Serving

    Energy 1642kj/392kcal 411kj/98kcal 822kj/196kcal
    Protein 74g 18.5g 37g
    Carbohydrates 9g 2.25g 4.5g
    Of which sugars 8g 2g 4g
    Fat 6.6g 1.6g 3.3g
    Of which saturates 2.1g 0.5g 1g
    Dietary Fibre 1g 0.25g 0.5g
    Sodium 0.15g 0.04g 8g
    Salt Equivalent 0.38g 0.09g 0.19g
    Added:
    L-Glutamine 600mg 150mg 300mg
    BCAA'S 800mg 200mg 400mg

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jdark View Post
    Trying to lose some body fat I'm at 14%.
    Just started the whole cutting carbs and bumped proteins & fat's.
    Now my question
    I've got loads of protein powder left from before and only just realised that it's mass and strength would this affect my cut down or should I go for a diet whey?

    Ta
    If you simply swap the same amount of calories around between macros
    but you're still above maintenance you're not gonna lose BF
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47

    If you simply swap the same amount of calories around between macros
    but you're still above maintenance you're not gonna lose BF

    What would you recommend?

    I don't eat the usual 6 meals! I'm only getting 2000 cals, if that!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jdark View Post
    What would you recommend?

    I don't eat the usual 6 meals! I'm only getting 2000 cals, if that!
    Well, I eat two meals a day
    Eating 6 meals a day can have a logic if one's trying to bulk, and even there, the difference
    between eating 3 meals or 6 assuming calories are the same makes lil to no difference.

    My advice would be to simply cut calories if you're not losing fat/weight
    Lowering carbs does help yes (for some people) but if 2k cals are enough for you not to lose fat
    you need to get less cals in, is *that* simple.
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:04 AM
  2. help cutting
    By dcpsc011 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2005, 02:17 PM
  3. Cutting after IGF-1?
    By Pirate! in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in