Is it ok to... - AnabolicMinds.com

Is it ok to...

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Question Is it ok to...

Splurge one day and neglect cardio and everything?...I'm pretty lean as it is, problem is I am trying a recomp without getting much fat, I like staying lean. Main issue here is that I want to gain some weight in clean mass, been training heavy and low volume , with a nice sketched out 3-days-a-week Wendler 5/3/1. My cals are +20%/-20% And on the 4 rest days I do 1 hour cardio burning around 600-680 kCals...fasted of couse, lean gains haha...But today, after 2 weeks of actually eating like this , I lost another 2lbs or so...I woke up to a 125.8lbs (after having a heavy dinner with carbs :S!!! So its not really like I'm drained...) And so in the panic...I went ahead and had like 2 sandwitches , 1 of broiled chicken with mushrooms and ground lean turkey (1 cup of each, what didnt fit in the sandwich I scooped it in haha) with around 1/2 cup of fat free greek yogurt, and another sandwich of at least 4-6 tablestoons PB and like 1 oz fat free cream cheese...and I didnt do my fasted cardio this morning...Is this ok? Like for one day to let yourself go...eat and rest?...Or are these the steps to gain some fat and set you back in your training...? Thoughts?

2. New Member

I have heard of worse things...Everybody has a cheat day and meal and yours doesnt seem that bad.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Doesn't look like it might hurt right?...besides...I do need to gain some weight right?
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Doesn't look like it might hurt right?...besides...I do need to gain some weight right?
    Nah you can eat 2 big macs man u'll just take a nice dump later. Yea at 125 you should eat more, bingeing is bad but everybody does have a cheat meal once in a while.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Thanks man! and yeah haha...I'll make sure to start upping my cals for w.o and rest days!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Talk about acheat meal.. Grandma came over today and i had me some bangin spanish rice and beans platanos maduros(soft plantains) pork ribs and pork chops. Once in a hile is fine bro