fat or gyno - AnabolicMinds.com

fat or gyno

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

fat or gyno

I wnated to get people's opinion if this is bad gyno or just fat? I went from 220 lbs to 180 lbs currently. Is there anything to help this messed up chest? lol

Name:  10-01front1.JPG
Views: 1612
Size:  55.8 KBName:  10-01front2.JPG
Views: 1584
Size:  72.4 KB

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

what compound did you use?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

when i was 2 years old i was on steroids due to medical issues. i guess this is the results. how bad is it?
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

its just fat. only anabolic steroids can give gyno. and i dont think your doctors had you on anabolics @ 2 years old

How did I get Man Boobs?

There are a variety of ways to get Gynecomastia, simply being overweight is one common reason. Everyone's body is different which means one person may store excess body fat evenly over the entire body, and the next guy may primarily store a majority of his fat in the upper torso giving him the appearance of man boobs.

Gynecomastia is often caused from certain medication, Cimetidine is a drug that helps with the treatment of ulcers and is a prime example. Other medications that can contribute are chemotherapy drugs, anti-androgen and even epilepsy drugs. We also could look at very common prescriptions such as some heart medications, anti-anxiety, and anti-depressants.

may i ask why you need steroids?
  5. New Member

It looks like fat to me, I've heard of doctors giving steroids for allergic reaction which is the common treatment however I'm about 99% sure they're not anabolic steroids(if I'm wrong someone chime in) but I don't think you have anything to worry about
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

sure.. I was born over seas and when I was born I had a medical condition where my bones, body was not growing how it should soall i can remmeber was getting a shot once a week. years later I went back home and I found Winstrol in my medicine cabinet. asked my parents what that was and they told me it was the " medicine" i took when i was 2 years old. I was on it for 1 year.
  7. New Member

I've never heard of that(that's pretty crazy
  8. New Member

Theoretically gyno is fat; however our definition of it is when the fat specifically forms in the one area. Luckily for you, I don't think you have 'gyno'. Keep going with your weight loss, you're already making good progress. Your results will follow!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    I've never heard of that(that's pretty crazy
    sh*t tell me about it!!!.lol I was shocked when i found it in the medicine cabinet. this was back in 1975-6 so i guess they were not well educated on side effects.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    its just fat. only anabolic steroids can give gyno. and i dont think your doctors had you on anabolics @ 2 years old

How did I get Man Boobs?

There are a variety of ways to get Gynecomastia, simply being overweight is one common reason. Everyone's body is different which means one person may store excess body fat evenly over the entire body, and the next guy may primarily store a majority of his fat in the upper torso giving him the appearance of man boobs.

Gynecomastia is often caused from certain medication, Cimetidine is a drug that helps with the treatment of ulcers and is a prime example. Other medications that can contribute are chemotherapy drugs, anti-androgen and even epilepsy drugs. We also could look at very common prescriptions such as some heart medications, anti-anxiety, and anti-depressants.

i hope your not trolling.absolute bs about "just steroids giving you gyno". im natural and have had gyno since i was 14.too much test during puberty being converted to estrogen.get your facts straight.

By the way,it looks like fat to me,gyno would have a lump/lumps under the nipples,gyno IS BREAST TISSUE PEOPLE,ITS NOT FAT.LIKE WHAT WOMEN HAVE (BREASTS DUHH).ITS GLANDULAR TISSUE.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494

How did I get Man Boobs?

False... gyno can be developed during puberty. Chest fat isn't gyno. It may look like tits but you will know if you truly have gyno, glandular tissue will be developed behind the nipples. If you have puffy nips that are hard tender and sore then you have true gyno... Just a fat chest is not gyno
  12. New Member

^
    What he said
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.

The steroids you were given were corticosteroids. Corticosteroids are different from sex hormones in where they are produced.and function. Corticosteroids originate out of the adrenal cortex some commonly known ones include epinephrine norepinephrine and a naturally produced one called adrenaline. Sex hormones come from a different part of the body and I'm sure there is a thread on here explaining their metabolic pathway. The main reason they use corticosteroids is to open things up, respiratory tract, blood vessels etc... This is just a general overview, nothing too detailed here.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodax View Post
    The steroids you were given were corticosteroids. Corticosteroids are different from sex hormones in where they are produced.and function. Corticosteroids originate out of the adrenal cortex some commonly known ones include epinephrine norepinephrine and a naturally produced one called adrenaline. Sex hormones come from a different part of the body and I'm sure there is a thread on here explaining their metabolic pathway. The main reason they use corticosteroids is to open things up, respiratory tract, blood vessels etc... This is just a general overview, nothing too detailed here.
    which i assume caused the gyno on my chest ? or fat whatever it is
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.

Nope corticosteroids won't do that. Corticosteroids will actually aid in wound healing and immune response. Nothing to the point of raising estrogen levels to cause Man boobs. Sometimes if you have a high fat percentage in puberty it can cause gyno to develop dude but not corticosteroids.
  16. New Member

[QUOTE="lostsoul"]I wnated to get people's opinion if this is bad gyno or just fat? I went from 220 lbs to 180 lbs currently. Is there anything to help this messed up chest? lol

To truly provide an answer ... Since I don't believe you stated that you have sore lumps and your nipples aren't puffy, then no I don't think you have real gyno. If you are still conflicted, see a doctor. is there l any help...yes... Continue to drop your bf and you'll be surprised how much better you'll chest will start to look.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  218 lbs.

[QUOTE=mccallister;3338771]
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul
    I wnated to get people's opinion if this is bad gyno or just fat? I went from 220 lbs to 180 lbs currently. Is there anything to help this messed up chest? lol

To truly provide an answer ... Since I don't believe you stated that you have sore lumps and your nipples aren't puffy, then no I don't think you have real gyno. If you are still conflicted, see a doctor. is there l any help...yes... Continue to drop your bf and you'll be surprised how much better you'll chest will start to look.
    ^agreed
  18. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Look into Eviscerate for topical fat loss, helped me out on the old chest fat. Also continue to cut bodyfat as others have said and results should improve.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Look into Eviscerate for topical fat loss, helped me out on the old chest fat. Also continue to cut bodyfat as others have said and results should improve.
    yea i actually got the Eviscerate advanced...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:43 AM
  2. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  3. reg gyno or prolaction gyno??
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 04:43 PM
  4. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 06:24 PM