On the way to loose weight log!!(non sponsored genomix-control labs)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hi every one,
I am starting this log to get some motivation on my way to loose some body fat.
My stats are , 5' 11'', 220 lbs. around 20% bf.
I will be reviewing 2 bottles of DCP and 2 bottles of Heat stack.
From control labs , I will be using orange oximega,blue gene, white flood, purpple wrath,
post work out green magnitud.
The dosing protocol will be as per bottle instructions.
My diet will be at least 220 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbs, and healthy fats, around 2400, 2500 calories a day.
I will start the supplements on sunday , please feel free to coment, and follow this journey!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will start tomorrow morning, with my first dose of DCP, HEAT Stack 30 minutes later, 3 whole eggs with spinach and some ground beef!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
might get some followers if you copy and paste this to the supplement review/log section....

zebediah23

Awards
How do you loose weight? Are you trying to make your weight less tight? Didn't think so. Smh

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
might get some followers if you copy and paste this to the supplement review/log section....
You migth be rigth, the reason I did it here is for people to help me and for others todo learn also, thanks for following!! :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You migth be rigth, the reason I did it here is for people to help me and for others todo learn also, thanks for following!! :)
i gotcha, you'll get help and followers over in the log section...everyone loves a good dcp stack!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have a good sleep last night and woke up at 7:00 am took my first dose of DCP -HEAT STACK and I did enjoyed the raspberries ketones flavor of DCP and the nice clean energy burst of the HEAT, ..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well after breakfast, later a mango; I got my first dose of blue gene, 30 minutes later 1 scoop of white flood, water melon flavor, very tasteful, purple wrath as intra, and green magnitude after, all I can say is that endurance was on top notch.

This day work out was forearms, traps, hable work and 30 minutes cardio.
My diet has been pretty good today, got fish for lunch, I am making some "ceviche " for supper, wich is the fish cooked with lemon juice only, then add salt, chopped tomato, onion and cilantro, delicious!! .
Tomorrow first thing in the morning, I will be doing kettle bell super set as cardio!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Mean abs work, lol.

I am my cellphone.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!I get up this morning and tooked my dose of DCP-HEAT STACK , 10 grams of bcaas, and did kettlebell whole body ,compound movements for 12 minutes non stop, took a shower, and have a protein shake with 1 banana, 4 strawberries and 2 spoons of ground flax seed, then to work!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got my last dose of Dcp-Heat stack, tomorrow will be chest, triceps and HIIT cardio.
On a good note I can tell that the energy boost from the Heat is really good, nice and clean!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yea, you are rigth, I am resting now ready for the basketball game, I hope KU wins!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take your last dose of HEAT before bed :)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Take your last dose of HEAT before bed :)
I will do that, thanks for the advice, that is the reason I am doing this log, to keep the motivation and for people with great knowledge like you to share, so I can learn some more!! :)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am at the gym now, and my strength is not completely here but, maybe because all the stress at work?
Any way, I am pushing it as hard as I can :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am at the gym now, and my strength is not completely here but, maybe because all the stress at work?
Any way, I am pushing it as hard as I can :)
@ 2500k a day for a 5'11" with 200lbs in a caloric deficit + stress is normal you out of gas if you NEED REST do it this will help you in your ride not push yourself to the limit your mind and body need rest too ;)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
@ 2500k a day for a 5'11" with 200lbs in a caloric deficit + stress is normal you out of gas if you NEED REST do it this will help you in your ride not push yourself to the limit your mind and body need rest too ;)
You are rigth, I need to listen to my body.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing, back, biceps and HIIT for 20 minutes, post workout shake and then hit the bed!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Last night, I felt way better, had a good workout, got up this morning, took my DCP -HEAT STACK and did my 12 minutes of kettle bell.
Now in the shower getting ready to go to work, I am off the gym today, but tomorrow will be, shoulders, abs and cardio!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing shoulders,abs and HIIT cardio today , got a good sleep last night and feel good today,.
Got up this morning and got my Dcp- Heat stack , shower and then my breakfast of 1/2 a cup of oatmeal, 1 banana , ground flaxseed, 1/2 cup of nonfat milk and 1 scoop of Trutein, not to bad to start my day!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!! I will be doing legs and traps today and check on my weight, to see where I 'm at, Does any one knows if DCP -Heat stack takes time to kick in?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Today, I felt good on the gym, endurance, strength went up a bit, preworkout 1 scoop of white flood, .500 mg of agmatine, intra purple wrath, after green magnitude, and I almost forget the blue gene, I am still at 220 lbs.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Happy Easter everyone!!
Today I will do 20 minutes of Kettle bell circuit workout, then of to eat seafood all day!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
After a day off the gym .I will do chest ,triceps and 22 minutes of HIIT cardio, I hoping to have a better strenght back , last week my bench was not as good, but I am keeping at it!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning! Well last night had a great workout, PR on my bench press, is just that I am not changing my diet to really measure the DCP-heat stack; and provide the right information to the forum members, I will keep the same diet for another week.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Last night work out was great , I feel that the blue gene is already working, I am still do not know about the dcp-heat , but I will weight myself next
saturday, last night was :

Good mornings
dead lift 315lbs 8 reps 4 sets
pull downs 10 reps 4 sets
dumbell rows 10 reps 4 sets (each hand) 70 lbs
bicpes workout and 30 minutes on the stair climber.
This morning Kettlebell for 20 minutes.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Today will be shoulders ,traps abs and cardio, eating clean all day today, hoping to hit some Prs on dumbell press,
while was sleeping last night i woke up with a major cramp on my leg, so , i got up and ate one banana to get some potassium going , i guess the TTA on dcp got on me hard , this is the first time,

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I was sick all week, but feeling better now, I will get up first thing in the morning and do my cardio.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2: