What’s your ultimate fitness vision?
- 03-13-2012, 09:08 AM
- 03-13-2012, 09:16 AM
- 03-13-2012, 09:56 AM
03-18-2012, 10:43 PM
03-18-2012, 10:44 PM
03-18-2012, 10:46 PM
hard to say there is ever an ultimate for me though.. i am currently working on my abs though...but no matter where i get, i always find something.. it's what gives me my drive
03-19-2012, 07:36 AM
03-19-2012, 09:31 AM
there really is nothing pleasantly looking on pro heavyweights, yeah its like "wow" theyre huge! but realistically not appealing to me.
LG Sciences forum representative
03-19-2012, 09:55 AM
A heavy 8-10% is my ultimate goal for my younger years.
Later in life I would like to be a light but very strong 6-8%, since it would be easier on the wallet than maintaining a lean 250lb+ frame =p
03-27-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm 5'11'' and sitting around 190 with probably 7% bf. I'm hoping to hit and hold 200 by the end of the summer! Got a solid summer job, easy access to good food and a great gym. Very excited to start hitting it hard again.
10 lbs in 4-5 months shouldn't be too hard if everything goes as planned.
03-27-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm 6ft and would like to be around 240lbs at 10%bf
Similar Forum Threads
- By pu12en12g in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 10:03 AM
- By bpmartyr in forum PoliticsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:37 AM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM
- By Synicus in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2007, 12:23 PM
- By Atlas in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2006, 02:24 PM