mrp's

uknowme62

Awards
I am looking for a good tasting, high protein and low sugar mrp. I know whole foods are much better but with my job It's much easier to have a mrp shake at work.

Dr Zoidberg

Dr Zoidberg

Awards
I would look at MuscleMilk or BSN syntha-6. Both taste good, have a blend of protein sources for sustained delivery, as well as some fat and carbs. These are good meal replacements if you want to cut or stay lean. If you are bulking you will need to look more at "gainers"

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a good tasting, high protein and low sugar mrp. I know whole foods are much better but with my job It's much easier to have a mrp shake at work.
It depends on your price range. I use Quest Protein bars as MRPs. I also use them as dessert, I love these things. 20g protein, 17g fiber, 1g sugar, 6g fat. Protein is whey and milk.

Powder or liquid wise, BSN Syntha-6, Gaspari (they have few with different profiles), or Muscle Milk are good.

uknowme62

Awards
Quest bars are awesome. I recently found them at the local vitamin shope. No sugar alcohols and tons of fiber. U know any sites that has good prices on them?

wildcat90

Awards
oats and whey or peanut butter and whey. cheap and effective.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Quest bars are awesome. I recently found them at the local vitamin shope. No sugar alcohols and tons of fiber. U know any sites that has good prices on them?
Can't post sources, but you can google them and you should find them for around $22. i get them from VitaminShoppe when I run out and while waiting on new order.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Nutrition / Health 5
CryingEmo Supplements 8
LakeMountD Weight Loss 5