Cutting some bf before going back on...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If I can lose another 2lb by monday I will have lost 20lbs in 5 weeks....

Main goal is just to drop as much bf as possible in the next 4 weeks

Current fat burning stack looks like this:

N2Stim
N2Flame
N2Burn
Alpha T2
Shift
Forma

In two weeks, I will throw in a bottle of compound 20 and clenviscerate. After two weeks of that being added to the stack, I will start a M1P and 5aohp stack. I will continue to use clenviscerate while on using a 2 week on 2 week off protocol.

Diet and Cardio are in check. I prefer to make cuts to my diet instead of doing an insane amount of cardio. Granted i'm still doing plenty of it. All about making small cuts every week or two depending on progress.

Just putting this up so some of you can follow my progress and ask questions if you'd like....when i start my cycle i will post a link up in here

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck!
I'm looking forward to your ripped summer :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in for this DH!! Your fat burning stack looks great too. I'm using N2burn and Formastanozol myself right now, and I've been thinking of throwing in some Alpha T2. Anyways, I'm looking forward to your progress. You've done great thus far bud! :cheers:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this DH!! Your fat burning stack looks great too. I'm using N2burn and Formastanozol myself right now, and I've been thinking of throwing in some Alpha T2. Anyways, I'm looking forward to your progress. You've done great thus far bud! :cheers:
Thanks Rick!

Right now my dosing looks like this:

Forma - 8-10 pumps twice; AM and PM

3 N2Flame
2 N2Burn
1 N2Stim
1 Alpha T2
1 Shift
(taken upon waking and again in the mid afternoon when my hunger starts to get outta control)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Subbed bro ! Keen to see how ya go!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro ! Keen to see how ya go!
Thanks man. I missed my 20lbs in 5 weeks goal by a day. No biggie. I woke up tuesday morning at 204.8. Might make another small cut to the diet next week.

I also will pick up a bottle of eviscerate this weekend and start using that on monday

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
I'm starting a cut myself using

Alpha T2
OxyElite Pro
Reduction PM
Revamp

Looking to drop about 20 in 4 weeks too.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a cut myself using

Alpha T2
OxyElite Pro
Reduction PM
Revamp

Looking to drop about 20 in 4 weeks too.
Good luck man! It's gonna be tough. I did it in 5 weeks, 5lbs a week is no easy task.

I also had a breakup to help curb my appetite...no more natural appetite suppressant than that.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just a small update. Weighed in at 205 before going to the gym. I was kind of surprised actually with all the water and food that I get in during the day.

Got some compliments at the gym tonight that I'm really starting to lean out all of a sudden. One guy said that he doesn't even remember what I looked like from a week ago.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a small update. Weighed in at 205 before going to the gym. I was kind of surprised actually with all the water and food that I get in during the day.

Got some compliments at the gym tonight that I'm really starting to lean out all of a sudden. One guy said that he doesn't even remember what I looked like from a week ago.

Damn that's good progress bro! Glad to see your getting lean and the attention.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's good progress bro! Glad to see your getting lean and the attention.
Should be pretty interesting to see what happens when i throw in clenviscerate. After 2 weeks of that i'll prolly start up my cycle. I'd like to be sub 200 before i start. So another 5lbs should be easy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be pretty interesting to see what happens when i throw in clenviscerate. After 2 weeks of that i'll prolly start up my cycle. I'd like to be sub 200 before i start. So another 5lbs should be easy.
How low cals we talking here?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how was muscle retention while losing roughly 4lbs a week

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
How low cals we talking here?
Well I can estimate at this point....

Meal 1: 250
Meal 2: 350-400
Meal 3: 150
Meal 4: 500 (preWO)
Meal 5: 450 (postWO)
Meal 6: 200

So I would say roughly 1900-2000 cals. I'm an endomorph by nature and enjoy low carb dieting and sometimes carb cycling

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
how was muscle retention while losing roughly 4lbs a week
Pretty good actually. I don't feel like I've lost much size. In fact this is probably the most muscular I've been at this weight. Cutting back after PCT (M14ADD bridge to DMZ/SD) will really show what you put on since I was soo effin bloated at the time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well I can estimate at this point....

Meal 1: 250
Meal 2: 350-400
Meal 3: 150
Meal 4: 500 (preWO)
Meal 5: 450 (postWO)
Meal 6: 200

So I would say roughly 1900-2000 cals. I'm an endomorph by nature and enjoy low carb dieting and sometimes carb cycling
2000 cals is my first meal of the day! im running m1d right now with formx and t911 for pct, will diet down afterwards to expose my results..

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
cardio cardio cardio...I like the stepper now for cardio I burn A TON of calories and I stepped over 2000 steps in about 30 minutes pouring in sweat! Def. try it!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
cardio cardio cardio...I like the stepper now for cardio I burn A TON of calories and I stepped over 2000 steps in about 30 minutes pouring in sweat! Def. try it!
Yeah generally I do 30min of cardio per cardio session. Sometime i'll do incline treadmill, ellipitical, stair stepper, etc. Sometimes i'll do circuit cardio...jacob's ladder for 5 min, row for 5 min, jump rope for 5 min and then repeat...it's brutal.

So I woke up at 203 today. I would love to be 200 no later than tuesday/wed of next week.

My supplement dosing right now is as follows:

N2Burn - 2 caps
N2Flame - 3 caps
N2Stim - 2 caps
Alpha T2 - 1 cap
Shift - 1 cap
Forma - 10 pumps (AM and PM)

I do this twice per day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man...i've never been lean or had a 6 pack....would love to see that happen lol
It can and it will happen if you want it to bro. Just keep doing your thing. Trust me when I say this...get lean and you will feel better than you ever have in your life. Once you get there and see what you look like lean (along with the boatload of compliments), you will want to keep yourself under a certain bodyfat level. That's where I am right now. Look around your gym....big strong guys are a dime a dozen, the ripped and lean guys are the ones that are rare and also get the most compliments. Any meathead can get a little buff....the guy that has his diet in check with a 6 pack, striated arms and Delts, and road map vascularity is the one the ladies are looking at for the most part. ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It can and it will happen if you want it to bro. Just keep doing your thing. Trust me when I say this...get lean and you will feel better than you ever have in your life. Once you get there and see what you look like lean (along with the boatload of compliments), you will want to keep yourself under a certain bodyfat level. That's where I am right now. Look around your gym....big strong guys are a dime a dozen, the ripped and lean guys are the ones that are rare and also get the most compliments. Any meathead can get a little buff....the guy that has his diet in check with a 6 pack, striated arms and Delts, and road map vascularity is the one the ladies are looking at for the most part. ;)
Yeah man and I think this time around i'm going to try to do it all through diet manipulation instead of excessive cardio. In the past i've always done hours of cardio to drop down in bf. Granted me diet was still in check....i'm going to be even tighter with it this time. And thanks for the words and motivation Rick. I need all I can get right now.

On a side note I just made a small supplement order:

N2Burn
N2Flame
N2Slin
Power Chew BCAAs

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Started clenviscerate today.....i mixed 50mcg clen in a small measuring cup with enough eviscerate to cover my midsection and love handles. I decided to start wearing tank tops underneath my work shirts to prevent the eviscerate from rubbing off on to my shirts and to give me an extra layer of heat.

Definitely a little warm today. Not looking forward to lifting tonight as I am going to be reminded as to how much this stuff really burns when you sweat. I'll add another 50mcg and another layer of eviscerate tonight before I hit the gym. My dosing strategy is gonna be as follows...

Day 1-2: 100mcg
Day 3-5: 150mcg
Day 6-8: 175mcg
Day 9-14: 200mcg

So far no shakes and no nasty cramps. I took a pic this morning just so i can better judge progress

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started clenviscerate today.....i mixed 50mcg clen in a small measuring cup with enough eviscerate to cover my midsection and love handles. I decided to start wearing tank tops underneath my work shirts to prevent the eviscerate from rubbing off on to my shirts and to give me an extra layer of heat.

Definitely a little warm today. Not looking forward to lifting tonight as I am going to be reminded as to how much this stuff really burns when you sweat. I'll add another 50mcg and another layer of eviscerate tonight before I hit the gym. My dosing strategy is gonna be as follows...

Day 1-2: 100mcg
Day 3-5: 150mcg
Day 6-8: 175mcg
Day 9-14: 200mcg

So far no shakes and no nasty cramps. I took a pic this morning just so i can better judge progress
Hmm. Doubt you'll get the cramps transdermally. I have used it and I dont think it got any... REALLY felt like my skin was melting though lol. Sharp pain when I rubbed it on... could be the alcohol though... I think my clen was suspended in it.... provided it was real lol.
Good luck man! You are definitely going to be shredded for summer... Im getting jealous...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Doubt you'll get the cramps transdermally. I have used it and I dont think it got any... REALLY felt like my skin was melting though lol. Sharp pain when I rubbed it on... could be the alcohol though... I think my clen was suspended in it.... provided it was real lol.
Good luck man! You are definitely going to be shredded for summer... Im getting jealous...
Holy **** bro does that stuff burn.....i forgot how bad it was lol

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
P.S. congrats on the current weight loss that's awesome. You should be able to reach this goal for sure. Just put in the W-O-R-K! :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
P.S. congrats on the current weight loss that's awesome. You should be able to reach this goal for sure. Just put in the W-O-R-K! :)
Yeah man I am definitely doing that. My progress has stalled this week so it's time to make another small cut. I'm going to nix out my morning oatmeal. It's just a half cup. Time to focus my carbs around my workout and that's it.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah generally I do 30min of cardio per cardio session. Sometime i'll do incline treadmill, ellipitical, stair stepper, etc. Sometimes i'll do circuit cardio...jacob's ladder for 5 min, row for 5 min, jump rope for 5 min and then repeat...it's brutal.

So I woke up at 203 today. I would love to be 200 no later than tuesday/wed of next week.

My supplement dosing right now is as follows:

N2Burn - 2 caps
N2Flame - 3 caps
N2Stim - 2 caps
Alpha T2 - 1 cap
Shift - 1 cap
Forma - 10 pumps (AM and PM)

I do this twice per day
Okay, I am a BIG fan of the Jacob's ladder, I am NOT a big fan that you have one in your gym and I don't....LOL I'm hating right now

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I am a BIG fan of the Jacob's ladder, I am NOT a big fan that you have one in your gym and I don't....LOL I'm hating right now
Yeah man I did it for 8 mins on monday. It was brutal! I followed that up with 20min on the stairmill.

I woke up at 202 today. Progress is starting to slow down a tad. Which is fine. I can't expect to lose 5lbs every week. Made that cut to my oatmeal today. We'll see what happens in the next week or so.

Might throw in a cheat this weekend since I haven't had a serious cheat since I started dieting

GTO4me

GTO4me

Awards
Well I started my supps last Friday. I didn't weigh until Monday morning and I came in at 208.3. So this morning I hit the gym and jumped on the scales and I am down to 205.4! That's almost 3 lbs in 3 days! I've been working hard and I have cut out all sugar! These supps are really pushing me as well!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well I started my supps last Friday. I didn't weigh until Monday morning and I came in at 208.3. So this morning I hit the gym and jumped on the scales and I am down to 205.4! That's almost 3 lbs in 3 days! I've been working hard and I have cut out all sugar! These supps are really pushing me as well!
Glad to hear it man!

I've increased the dosage on the burners....

AM - 4 N2Flame, 3 N2Burn, 2 N2Stim, 1 alpha t2 and 1 shift, 10 pumps forma
PM - 3 N2Flame, 3 N2Burn, 2 N2Stim, 1 alpha t2 and 1 shift, 1o pumps forma

Dosing clenviserate twice today AM and PM with 80mcg clen in each application. Will bump to 90x2 tomorrow and then 100x2 the day after and will hold at that until the end of the two week run. Then i'll start up 5aohp and M1P.

I woke up today at 200lbs even - 25lb loss in about 6 weeks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been thinking about Clenviscerate for awhile now, but I've never used it. Is it really that good? If so maybe I will get some. Always looking for something to throw in. I plan on being diced by spring!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about Clenviscerate for awhile now, but I've never used it. Is it really that good? If so maybe I will get some. Always looking for something to throw in. I plan on being diced by spring!!
I will take a progress pic on monday morning as it will have been one full week of clenviscerate. I guess we'll have to see!! It's only day 4 thus far.

I don't want to start guessing that i'm seeing results or what not. It's easy for the eye to be deceived. Proof will be in the pics!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will take a progress pic on monday morning as it will have been one full week of clenviscerate. I guess we'll have to see!! It's only day 4 thus far.

I don't want to start guessing that i'm seeing results or what not. It's easy for the eye to be deceived. Proof will be in the pics!
Good work man!!
Clenviscerate is good stuff indeed. Burns like hell though. I can't wait to run it again. Soon. It's all falling into place. You just mix it on each application with the original eviscerate? Or do you use the new one by geonymx?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Good work man!!
Clenviscerate is good stuff indeed. Burns like hell though. I can't wait to run it again. Soon. It's all falling into place. You just mix it on each application with the original eviscerate? Or do you use the new one by geonymx?
What I do is take a small measuring cup and mix everything in there. I'll use a syringe to measure out the clen and just add in my desired amount of eviscerate. I'm sure I lose some clen to the measuring cup....but at close to 200mcg i think it's moot. I also put a plastic baggie over my hand, mix them together, and apply with the plastic baggie.

I'm using the plain eviscerate by genomyx

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I do is take a small measuring cup and mix everything in there. I'll use a syringe to measure out the clen and just add in my desired amount of eviscerate. I'm sure I lose some clen to the measuring cup....but at close to 200mcg i think it's moot. I also put a plastic baggie over my hand, mix them together, and apply with the plastic baggie.

I'm using the plain eviscerate by genomyx
Ah cool. I guess thats a good idea. I just mixed the whole thing in my bottle and made it equal to 100mcgs an application. And did two days on and two days of just regular eviscerate lol. Hhehe.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ah cool. I guess thats a good idea. I just mixed the whole thing in my bottle and made it equal to 100mcgs an application. And did two days on and two days of just regular eviscerate lol. Hhehe.
Yeah I wasn't sure how that would have worked out. I could have done that too in hindsight. Would have been annoying to measure out all of the clen to get it to that level with a 1ml syringe.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you notice that much of a difference doing the Clenviscerate vs just Clen?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice that much of a difference doing the Clenviscerate vs just Clen?
Well the first time I used clen I got all the side effects. Shakes and cramps.

Right now it's still too early to tell in my opinion. But if it has a strong local effect I don't see why you wouldn't want to use clenviscerate on your most stubborn parts.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still can't figure out what body type I am haha...

I've been all 3 at 1 point.
Either way curious to see how things go for u and how compound 20 treats you.
Where in heck can u pick up clen either way?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I'd rather be a big jacked dude haha

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Still can't figure out what body type I am haha...

I've been all 3 at 1 point.
Either way curious to see how things go for u and how compound 20 treats you.
Where in heck can u pick up clen either way?
I've actually decided to hold off on the compound 20. After talking to a few people that have ran it, they all said they felt like it would be better for bulking than it would be for cutting. Some said they didn't even notice it so I figured I'd just pass on it all together.

I have research grade clen......google is your best friend. I didn't want to try getting the tabs from overseas. Trying to keep it legal unless i absolutely have no other choice.

I think I'd rather be a big jacked dude haha
Lol. I might run test sometime soon. I really wanted to wait until I actually need it and can get it Dr. prescribed. I'm only 27 so i have some years a head of me before that happens.

that being said my weight went up a few lbs. Dinner last night was a half lb of 93/7 beef and a few glasses of red wine. I'll be back on track tomorrow AM. Going to a gun show and then hitting the gym afterwards.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you (just a little older). I really want to run test and I may this summer, but I'm still on the fence about it

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat as you (just a little older). I really want to run test and I may this summer, but I'm still on the fence about it
I know once I go on I'm going to be on for life or will at least be cycling on and off test for a good long while

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a question, I know people eat what ever and still manage to lose weight, you think if you still eat the food you enjoy and do ample cardio and weights you could lose body fat or do you think it could be more focused on lean foods?
Cuz to be honest I hate good clean foods.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have a question, I know people eat what ever and still manage to lose weight, you think if you still eat the food you enjoy and do ample cardio and weights you could lose body fat or do you think it could be more focused on lean foods?
Cuz to be honest I hate good clean foods.
Honestly I think it is possible but the results may not be as good as if you ate cleaner foods. It's good to cheat every now and then, but there is definitely a difference between good cals/bad cals.

Some guys do like to follow a 'if it fits your macros' aka IIFYM approach. I think if you have the genetics to get away with this then by all means go for it. I would rather focus on eating healthier and eating more or less clean whole foods.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def a smart idea. It's always great to eval. your body in each phase beg. and end. Your smart for doing this and the ladies will appreciate your look this spring/summer. GTL my friend GTL

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Def a smart idea. It's always great to eval. your body in each phase beg. and end. Your smart for doing this and the ladies will appreciate your look this spring/summer. GTL my friend GTL
Thanks man. Even if I don't get super lean I'll still be in better shape than most. I'll be happy with the end result no matter what because I'm giving 100%. No matter what happens at the end of the day, success or failure, I can still be proud knowing the fact I gave it my all.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
& yeah good thing u didn't get c20 taking mine right back & getting a tub of myofusion.