OEP & Recreate

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

OEP & Recreate

Has anyone tried these together? Is it a good combination?

I was looking at doing 2 OEP and 2 REC in the morning, and 2 of each in the afternoon. I also was thinking about adding Green Tea Caps that I have to this, not sure that is much or if its overkill.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

OEP and recreate don't have any of the same ingredients but you should try them seperately if you havent before to see how they treat you and go from there. Maybe start off with recreate (for the first 22.5 days) and the green tea caps and then finish off with the much stronger OEP?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I'm not new to stimulants, and have a very strong tolerance. I've taken OEP before, I've "googled" the combo above, and see that people like it, was hoping that someone here has tried this stack together? And any input on dosages, because the google results, showed many people dosed it differently.
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaco
    I'm not new to stimulants, and have a very strong tolerance. I've taken OEP before, I've "googled" the combo above, and see that people like it, was hoping that someone here has tried this stack together? And any input on dosages, because the google results, showed many people dosed it differently.
    Diet and exercise in check first...will help
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

nice posts
    Quote Originally Posted by montesj88 View Post
    OEP and recreate don't have any of the same ingredients but you should try them seperately if you havent before to see how they treat you and go from there. Maybe start off with recreate (for the first 22.5 days) and the green tea caps and then finish off with the much stronger OEP?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Diet and exercise in check first...will help
    - Yes of course diet and exercise first. Once you got that down, hit the Recreate. IF your losing weight fat without the help of your supplements keep on going until you've plateaud...THEN you toss in the recreate and so on...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Never tried them stacked.. Have used them both with other fat burners n stand alone.. Great products. I say go for it. I think 2 each twice a day is too much tho. I have super high stim tolerance m I would do 2 each am, 1 each pm.. No green tea needed.. If u want- drink a glass of green tea after dinner.. Been doing it past month n love the diuretic effect n digestion aid of hot liquid..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Never tried them stacked.. Have used them both with other fat burners n stand alone.. Great products. I say go for it. I think 2 each twice a day is too much tho. I have super high stim tolerance m I would do 2 each am, 1 each pm.. No green tea needed.. If u want- drink a glass of green tea after dinner.. Been doing it past month n love the diuretic effect n digestion aid of hot liquid..
    - I think he already has the Green Tea extract on hand so it would prolly be more economical and easier to just take the extract, plus doesn't green tea have like natural caffeine, might not be a good idea to take that right before bed..

I currently take OEP every other day, took recreate a while ago when it first came out....didn't really notice anything, but back at that point i wasn't taking my nutrition/diet too seriously.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by montesj88

- I think he already has the Green Tea extract on hand so it would prolly be more economical and easier to just take the extract, plus doesn't green tea have like natural caffeine, might not be a good idea to take that right before bed..

I currently take OEP every other day, took recreate a while ago when it first came out....didn't really notice anything, but back at that point i wasn't taking my nutrition/diet too seriously.
    Decaf green tea
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Decaf green tea
    - oooo, ya got me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPM or Recreate??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 10:54 AM