I haven’t posted a breakfast recipe in a while so today’s SinOrSlim recipe is for the most incredible keto breakfast recipe yet! I wasn’t really sure what to call these but I guess they’re like a low carb version of muffins without the bread! These breakfast cups are made in muffin tins lined with bacon and ham and have tomato and egg inside with a cheesy parmesan crusted top! I was surprised with just how perfectly the flavors came together. You can also make more and store them in the fridge for a breakfast on the go as you start the new year at work again!
1 Slice of Tomato
3 Slices of Bacon
2 Slices of Ham
2 tsp Grated Parmesan Cheese (I used the 3 cheese blend of parmesan, asiago and romano cheeses)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cook bacon for half of the directed time so that it is limp but not fully cooked
3. Cut bacon strips in half and line 2 greased muffin tins with 3 half strips of bacon
4. Place one slice of ham and half of a slice of tomato in each muffin tin on top of the bacon
5. Crack one egg on top of the tomato in each muffin tin and sprinkle each with 1/2 tsp of grated parmesan cheese
6. Place muffin tin in the oven and bake for 20 minutes
7. Remove from oven. let cool, and enjoy!
FOR THE MACRO NUTRIENT BREAKDOWN AND OTHER DELICIOUS KETO AND LOW CARB RECIPES CHECK OUT Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips !
Lol. Definitely are!
Love your recipes. Makes it so much easier to eat same stuff every day and not get tired of it. Thanks a lot
No problem! Glad you like them! =)
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
Tagging for later. Nice!