Apples and bananas during cutting
- 11-01-2011, 06:19 PM
- 11-04-2011, 08:17 AM
After workout have 1 apple or 1 bannana with ur protein shake. That way its put to good use refilling glycogen stores
- 11-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I personally incorporate a few servings of fruit a day when I'm cutting. Typically less on rest days.
11-04-2011, 11:35 AM
the apples will actually help pre w/o and bananas post,but just focus on macros(cals,ratios)and you'll be fine.
11-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Apples are a great energy source, as bananas will provide you glycogen to repair your muscles after a workout! As long as you are not eating 4 at a time, you'll be fine!
11-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Now with my workout being first thing in the morning, I like to take my pre on an empty stomach. Will eating an apple cut back on the effectiveness of the pre. I have been battling or fighting myself if to or not to eat before workout.... i get up at 445ish and workout starts at 530am
11-11-2011, 10:13 PM
They are fine in my opinion
Maybe getting for a show fructose can possibly slow fat loss a tiny winy bit but I don't think its a big difference. Ronnie Coleman ate a piece of fruit a day and Dorian Yates said a piece of fruit is fine getting ready for a show and they are extreme dieting so my opinion go ahead and eat a couple pieces of fruit a day
Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
Similar Forum Threads
- By SouthernCharm in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 45Last Post: 07-12-2010, 05:46 PM
- By TripDog in forum PicsReplies: 146Last Post: 10-13-2009, 10:54 AM
- By maurice02 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2009, 08:22 AM
- By TripDog in forum General ChatReplies: 386Last Post: 09-20-2007, 05:55 PM
- By shootmeagain in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2005, 02:16 PM