Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas! Annual Holiday Weight loss self challenge thread.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Unwrap Your Abs For Christmas! Annual Holiday Weight loss self challenge thread.

Well the time has come for my Annual Unwrap Your Abs for Christmas thread.
    I always challenge everyone to lose weight or improve their physique through out the holidays. I like to start it prior to Halloween and carry it on through Christmas.
    This year the challenge for me is to improve on my abs. I still have a tiny bit of them left but I got carried away with eating all of the yummy stuff recently and have added about 3% body fat. So now I am definitely not as lean as I prefer to be. About a month ago I took some pics for one of my logs and my goal is to get back to about that point as far as being lean. Now this is not a huge undertaking for me; but is still a pretty big undertaking with the holidays saturating this time of year and my horrible sweet tooth. So I figure I better get started.

So as with most years I put a risk factor to this so if I am not pretty much as lean as I was in those pictures, I will post a video of myself in a diaper doing the Oogachucka Dancing Baby jig on youtube.

Here are some starting pics and will post up some updates along the way.
    Name:  Montage.jpg
Views: 1107
Size:  78.6 KB

This is the shape I need to be in or better than in order to not have to do the Oogachucka Boogie! It may not look like a lot but there is a 6 lb difference and I intend to be in better shape!!!

Now as usual, I challenge anyone with the guts to do something to battle the Holiday Bulge to take this challenge with me. Nothing like a little bit of emberrassment on the line to get you to stick to your guns. Come on guys and gals don't let the holidays strip away or bury all that hard work you did the entire year this year.

This will not be a daily update type of thread but one to keep you all abreast of my progress, and a place for those of you with the balls to join me to post up your own before pics and updates. We can all support each other here!

You do not have to be able to actually get abs just set a goal in here and if you don't meet it OOGACHUCKA! OOGACHUCKA! OOGACHUCKA!!!!
    Join me and let Unwrap those abs for Christmas!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well the time has come for my Annual Unwrap Your Abs for Christmas thread.
    I always challenge everyone to lose weight or improve their physique through out the holidays. I like to start it prior to Halloween and carry it on through Christmas.
    This year the challenge for me is to improve on my abs. I still have a tiny bit of them left but I got carried away with eating all of the yummy stuff recently and have added about 3% body fat. So now I am definitely not as lean as I prefer to be. About a month ago I took some pics for one of my logs and my goal is to get back to about that point as far as being lean. Now this is not a huge undertaking for me; but is still a pretty big undertaking with the holidays saturating this time of year and my horrible sweet tooth. So I figure I better get started.

So as with most years I put a risk factor to this so if I am not pretty much as lean as I was in those pictures, I will post a video of myself in a diaper doing the Oogachucka Dancing Baby jig on youtube.

Here are some starting pics and will post up some updates along the way.
    Name:  Montage.jpg
Views: 1107
Size:  78.6 KB

This is the shape I need to be in or better than in order to not have to do the Oogachucka Boogie! It may not look like a lot but there is a 6 lb difference and I intend to be in better shape!!!

Now as usual, I challenge anyone with the guts to do something to battle the Holiday Bulge to take this challenge with me. Nothing like a little bit of emberrassment on the line to get you to stick to your guns. Come on guys and gals don't let the holidays strip away or bury all that hard work you did the entire year this year.

This will not be a daily update type of thread but one to keep you all abreast of my progress, and a place for those of you with the balls to join me to post up your own before pics and updates. We can all support each other here!
    Join me and let Unwrap those abs for Christmas.

YOU GO BOY, I AM NOT DOIN IT...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

LOL I didn't expect you too. LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I will do this as well. Lets see if billy blob can lose the skin chub and make a good hard run at this. Except I won't dance I will let you take that one. I will just take the challenge to be able to see some abs
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

In for this Chris, if I was closer to single digits I would get in on this but alas I am too far away... dancing the ugachuka is not part of my December plans!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    In for this Chris, if I was closer to single digits I would get in on this but alas I am too far away... dancing the ugachuka is not part of my December plans!
    Oh come on I am no where near single digits. If a biggin like me is willing to try it so can you. Lol
  7. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not dancing in a diaper, but I too typically recomp or cut through the holidays. Makes the occasional splurge more meaningful and provides effective damage control.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Well that is just the name for the thread. What ever the goal is basically. If say you want to lose 2-3 inches or belt holes by then, then that is your goal that you use against the Oogachucka shuffle.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Oh come on I am no where near single digits. If a biggin like me is willing to try it so can you. Lol
    How many lbs do you want to lose by then? Make it an acheivable goal post it up and see if you can meet it.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm not dancing in a diaper, but I too typically recomp or cut through the holidays. Makes the occasional splurge more meaningful and provides effective damage control.
    Oh C'Mon Resolve! You can do it!

Yeah that is why I chose not to go on a full on shred fest. I want to allow myself a little leniency. The shape I was in for the previous pics is however the minimum acceptable. I figure a lb a week for 8 weeks is 8 lbs, and will keep me from losing muscle mass. Then giving myself a week or so of wiggle space due to the Thanksgiving and all of the other Holiday mess. I am 6 lbs heavier than those pics right now. Assuming I have as much muscle mass now as then I have 6 lbs to lose without losing any muscle. If I lose muscle in the process who knows how much it will take for me to look leaner than I did there.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

At the rate I have been going. I will say 10 lbs. Obviously I want more but I have averaged 1-2lbs a week this whole time.
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I wish I could unwrap my abs for Christmas
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Josh... You can unwrap your way closer to them. Say 2 inches. No problem. You can do it!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Check out my starting pick from my log. Is it possible?
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm. Damn. I'm on a lean bulk.... But For the sake of competition I might wanna do this... Haha. We shall see... I'm pretty fat though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Ok, I'm game Kleen. My current goal is a little different than what is advertised, but for the sake of motivation and competition I will do it. Since I have my ABS for now, my goal is to pack on 10 lbs to my frame while keeping those ABS by Christmas!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Ok, I'm game Kleen. My current goal is a little different than what is advertised, but for the sake of motivation and competition I will do it. Since I have my ABS for now, my goal is to pack on 10 lbs to my frame while keeping those ABS by Christmas!
    Sounds like something i'd be interested in... mass gain plus bf reduction. A great lean bulk... Since my abs are still kinda under wraps this'll get me motivated. Xmas you say? 8 weeks and 2 days? I think I can make amazing things happen in that time

Count me in Kleen.

P.S. I dont even know what I'm in for... (I need to reread the first post lol)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Im down for this bad boy!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

In to follow...for now need to get to the MAC so I can actually read the whole OP. Looks like a good challenge and god knows I won't be doing any bulking...this may be just the motivation I need. BTW did someone post something about dancing around in a diaper? I think I'd rather play ring around the roses with Doc wearing a pink tutu and combat boots LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    In to follow...for now need to get to the MAC so I can actually read the whole OP. Looks like a good challenge and god knows I won't be doing any bulking...this may be just the motivation I need. BTW did someone post something about dancing around in a diaper? I think I'd rather play ring around the roses with Doc wearing a pink tutu and combat boots LOL
    dancing in a diaper?! OH NOES, I better read that damn first post! What did I sign up for?!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Im in. At about 12%ish bf at the moment, AND on cycle for another 6 weeks. If i dont get at least 10% by then i will shake it like an epileptic at a techno concert.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Check out my starting pick from my log. Is it possible?
    Absolutely! It looks very doable to me. You are pretty close as is.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Sounds AWESOME Rick! I have no doubt you will succeed!

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sounds like something i'd be interested in... mass gain plus bf reduction. A great lean bulk... Since my abs are still kinda under wraps this'll get me motivated. Xmas you say? 8 weeks and 2 days? I think I can make amazing things happen in that time

Count me in Kleen.

P.S. I dont even know what I'm in for... (I need to reread the first post lol)
    I love the confidence!

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im down for this bad boy!
    You watching or participating?

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Yeah that is the whole point of it. NOT WANTING TO BE IN THAT DIAPER ON YOUTUBE! If it were something we didn't mind having to do it wouldn't be much motivation. I thought to myself...
    A. What is something that would be pretty humiliating to me but I would still stick too.
    B. It needed to be something that would garner some attention from others and get them to want to be involved.

In the end it is all about self improvement and fun.

dancing in a diaper?! OH NOES, I better read that damn first post! What did I sign up for?!
    Oh yeah you signed up for the Oogachaka Shuffle Player! Don't worry there it is a personal commitment only You, a diaper, and all the good people on youtube will be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiobro View Post
    Im in. At about 12%ish bf at the moment, AND on cycle for another 6 weeks. If i dont get at least 10% by then i will shake it like an epileptic at a techno concert.
    LMAO! Love it!

Alright guys, help yourself make this stick. I am going to get on youtube and let everybody know what I am doing and have planned. The more people who know the more likely it is I won't have to wear that damn diaper. Get your family and friends involved, when you are about to do something that will mess up your goals. Have them say Oogachaka, Oogachaka, Oogachaka!!! LOL You will put down the donut...
  21. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Ill participate!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

8 weeks, Im down. The bulk can wait. Im starting on monday. But first Im going to enjoy this weekend lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck fellas!

This winter I'll be on dat der clen + Lean Gains
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I am not in a position to improve my abs much but I am behind you guys cuz nobody wants to see you guys dancing in a diaper....at least I don't lol
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in... at about 18-19% now. 8 week goal: 12%

Just startin some PES erase too, good timing
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in as well.

Just got out of an AM + AH cycle and want to shred the fat off before Xmas so that I can go to the tropicals!
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...2&d=1320070206

oddly its not workout for me... lol

But here is the pic I want to get abs with hahah
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  120 lbs.
    Answers

I am in! I sure hope you can achieve your goal, but I would love the see the dance! ha
    Around the holiday's is such a hard time for dieters, but no better time to get started than the present! This will really be a true test of motivation and determination!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, forgot to mention... my goal is to stand pretty at either 10 or 11% BF by Christmas.

Sitting at about 14-15% now I would guestimate.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  30. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I was planning to participate, but I've either got appendicitis, a hernia, or both. Waiting on CT scan results. :/
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ill participate!
    Excellent, specific goal? Beginning pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by quigley View Post
    I'm in... at about 18-19% now. 8 week goal: 12%

Just startin some PES erase too, good timing
    Good deal lets see some before pics.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...2&d=1320070206

oddly its not workout for me... lol

But here is the pic I want to get abs with hahah
    You mean this

Wow you are not hairy!!!!

You put [img] then the link and then [/img]

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Oh, forgot to mention... my goal is to stand pretty at either 10 or 11% BF by Christmas.

Sitting at about 14-15% now I would guestimate.
    Lets see some beginning pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well, I was planning to participate, but I've either got appendicitis, a hernia, or both. Waiting on CT scan results. :/
    Oh no! I am not even sure which one of those two would be better. If it has to be one I hope you have the one with the quickest recovery. Pulling for you brother!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

cleaned it up so that my results would actually show through lol. Im getting all set to hit this HARD!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Before pic. Taken 10/31/11

This will be my start. I think i am currently around 11%
    Name:  am before.JPG
Views: 157
Size:  44.8 KB
  34. Registered User
    Answers

im about 6 days into stanodrol/11oxo. i don't want to put up a before yet lol. i might put a ''before'' in a week or two. i am addicted to peanut M&Ms and the past two weeks ive relapsed, so there's been some damage lol.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    im about 6 days into stanodrol/11oxo. i don't want to put up a before yet lol. i might put a ''before'' in a week or two. i am addicted to peanut M&Ms and the past two weeks ive relapsed, so there's been some damage lol.
    Your before would look even better next to your after pic though...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Your before would look even better next to your after pic though...
    but my pride won't allow me to actually admit i've let myself get this out of shape lol.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    but my pride won't allow me to actually admit i've let myself get this out of shape lol.
    hahahahah

understandable

get that bloat off quick!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. Registered User
    Answers

hahahahah

understandable

get that bloat off quick!
    i'm trying. doing 1.5 hours of eliptical a day lol
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast

i'm trying. doing 1.5 hours of eliptical a day lol
    Jeebus lol.

Keep killing it man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Before pic: no one laugh :/

Name:  DSC00471.JPG
Views: 144
Size:  133.6 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weight loss challenge help
    By aca007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:37 PM
  2. Best Holiday Fat Loss (Thanksgiving/Christmas)
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 03:55 PM
  3. weight loss challenge
    By olly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 06:14 PM