Clen dosing

1. Clen dosing

This will come off dumb but I just got some liq clen from Russia and I cant read anything on it. I want to take 120mcg's a day.Its 100ml bottle but it says only 1mcg/ml. Does that mean that for every mcg equals 1 whole ml? That would be next to nothing. If anyone has a clue please help. I got this for free and it came from a pharmacy so I know I can trust it.Thanks

2. sounds like good stuff bro....

3. Take .25 4x a day. Start 1 day take 2 off. Then go to 2 days on and 2 days off for 6 - 8 weeks. I go up to 1.5 a day.
    •   

4. Thanks man.

5. You may be a little shakey for the first week or so. Take or a allergy ned on your days off to clean your receptors.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Justing2 View Post
    This will come off dumb but I just got some liq clen from Russia and I cant read anything on it. I want to take 120mcg's a day.Its 100ml bottle but it says only 1mcg/ml. Does that mean that for every mcg equals 1 whole ml? That would be next to nothing. If anyone has a clue please help. I got this for free and it came from a pharmacy so I know I can trust it.Thanks
    hmm that's odd, idk why the concentration is so low. it's usually around 200mcg/ml. dosing should be 40mcg the first day and work your way up to 100mcg for the second week.

7. I used clen once and I'll never go back. Its your body and obviously this site is geared toward people who commit to extreme supplementation, but you really need to weigh-out the cost/benefit when putting chemicals in your body, especially Russian ones you can't read.

I don't want to sound preachy or anything but personally I regret ever playing with this compound as well as certain other supplements I have used. If you keep your diet clean you can knock off 1.5lb/week without any supplements at all.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen dosing
    By jbray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:35 PM
  2. Clen dosing please help.
    By fahmie86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 08:04 PM
  3. Clen dosing
    By russy_russ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2