Wife Needs Help... - AnabolicMinds.com

Wife Needs Help...

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  186 lbs.

Wife Needs Help...

Wife had a baby about 6 months ago, she is struggling with a few more pounds in the gut area...(I never say anything)

What is going to be a good supplement to assist her in this journey? I do not want to buy into hype on all these supplements, just wants something with proven results.

TIA
    It's not a purse...its European!

2. New Member

if she had a baby 6 months ago I would reccomend any supplement besides basic nutrients (calcium and iron) B/c if shes breast feeding WHATEVER she takes will pass on to your kid. No stimulents for fat burning.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

ephderine, caffine,green tea fat burner and clenbural. diet and exc, no sugars foods like coke and chocholate women love that stuff
    •   

4. New Member

ephderine, caffine,green tea fat burner and clenbural.
    ^^ Great way to give your kid future health problems...

The best proven thing is.........DIET. If she is breast feeding then she's burning close to about 800cals a day. It took 9 months to put that "weight" on so its gonna take a lil while for it to come off. Also, keep in mind that everytime a woman has a kid it makes it harder to burn fat than before the previous one.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Id look to maximizing vitamin/mineral balances. Dont take a multi, take single vitamins and minerals, and take them timely certain minerals actually compete for serum concentration. So when you take a multi you can be just literally pissing out everything you take.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Stri8ted25 View Post
    ^^ Great way to give your kid future health problems...

The best proven thing is.........DIET. If she is breast feeding then she's burning close to about 800cals a day. It took 9 months to put that "weight" on so its gonna take a lil while for it to come off.
    EXCELLENT POST!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

She can the kid already dummy
  8. New Member

EXCELLENT POST!
    lol thanks man. Helps when your sister just had a kid.lol
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  186 lbs.

Well she stopped breast feeding about three months ago.
  10. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MRbrace View Post
    Well she stopped breast feeding about three months ago.
    Stats? Typical Diet? Workout routine?

We need a little more info to give some good advice. Child gestation and birth is hell on a woman body. Most hormones aren't even normalized by six months. And a woman body is made to breastfeed longer than 3 months, so didn't get the full weight loss nature intended from a feeding baby. One problem is TV has trivialized the weight game with regard to baby weight because celebrities are losing everything in mere days somehow.

Give us some of the above info and maybe we can guide you in the right direction. Given the brutal stretching of the abdominal wall for 10 months (Actual gestation time), get her to cut herself some slack for a year.
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Since you only asked about a proven weight loss supplement, I won't mention the importance of dieting because I'm sure you're well aware of how important it is. Since she's not breast feeding I'd recommend the ephedrine caffeine stack. It is murdering my appetite, sometimes I forget to eat and have to force myself. It's cheap and definitely proven. Just go to walmart and pick up some Bronkaid or Primatene and a bottle of caffeine pils.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    Since you only asked about a proven weight loss supplement, I won't mention the importance of dieting because I'm sure you're well aware of how important it is. Since she's not breast feeding I'd recommend the ephedrine caffeine stack. It is murdering my appetite, sometimes I forget to eat and have to force myself. It's cheap and definitely proven. Just go to walmart and pick up some Bronkaid or Primatene and a bottle of caffeine pils.
    Indeed diet is stressed, ya I forgot about the EC stack until you just brought it up...thats a good idea. I did it a while back and I almost forgot to eat as well. Thanks so much.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

No problemo, good luck!
  14. New Member

If you look into the real science behind these "fat burner" supps they are almost always inconsequential. You will see the stuff in adds saying "lose 10% more wt than diet alone" but then you look up the study and in 12 weeks group "a" lost 10 lbs and group "b" getting the supps lose 11 lbs.... That's the huge 10% more...lol.

Just have her eat less bro. It really is that simple.
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
  15. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Stats? Typical Diet? Workout routine?

We need a little more info to give some good advice. Child gestation and birth is hell on a woman body. Most hormones aren't even normalized by six months. And a woman body is made to breastfeed longer than 3 months, so didn't get the full weight loss nature intended from a feeding baby. One problem is TV has trivialized the weight game with regard to baby weight because celebrities are losing everything in mere days somehow.

Give us some of the above info and maybe we can guide you in the right direction. Given the brutal stretching of the abdominal wall for 10 months (Actual gestation time), get her to cut herself some slack for a year.
    Another awesome post!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

green tea, fish oil, vit c (for cortisol). If her diet and workouts arent on par she can take every supp on the planet and it wont be effective
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

tummy tuck???

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is wife the only wife that trips out over supps?
    By aries70 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 07:18 PM
  2. wife and me
    By bigironkiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. for my wife
    By ms84 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
  4. New Car for my Wife