So I was just trying to put together the most effective weight loss stack I could fathom and I came up with the following:
1. EC- tried and true, great for energy, nutrient partitioning, and appetite suppression
2. Alpha-Yohimbine- all the benefits of targeting stubborn fat without the negative stimulatory aspects of normal yohimbine
3. Acetyl L-Carnitine- helps the free fatty acids be transported into the mitochondria to be utilized for energy
4. TTA (tetradecylthioacetic acid)- increased mitochondrial proliferation, increased catabolism of fatty acids, antiadiposity, improvement in insulin sensitivity, antioxidant properties, reduced proliferation and induction of apoptosis in rapidly proliferating cells, cell differentiation, and antiinflammatory action, basically body will be more likely to burn fats in both fed and un-fed states
5. Alpha Lipoic Acid or Slin Sane- used pre-workout to help promote storage of carbs into muscles and not fat
6. Green Tea Extract- great anti-oxidant benefits and increased nor-epinephrine
Now along with this, a diet high in EFAs, quality fats, quality protein, and a medium intake of carbs would seem most effective.
While I know other supplements like Raspberry Ketones could be implemented, I was mostly trying to cover what I thought would make the biggest difference. Of course a multivitamin would be needed, as well as electrolytes to prevent possible cramping.
I just wanted to see what everyone thinks? Comments greatly appreciated, or suggestions.
If you wanted to go into "hardcore mode," I guess you could even implement this plan with T3 and Clen, cycling the EC with Clen every two weeks and running the T3 for 4-6 weeks. Since Alpha-Yohimbine doesnt have the negative stim effects, I would probably do ECY two weeks on, two weeks off using clen on off weeks, or without clen I would just do EC for two weeks then the Alpha-Yohimbine the next two.
As far as dosing, I would dose EC (25mg E and 200 C) 3x per day, Alpha Yohimbine at 10mg 3x per day, Acetyl L-Carnitine at 2-3g per day, TTA at 2g per day, Alpha Lipoic Acid at 500mg pre and post workout (make sure if using ALA not to also use Slin Sane as it could drive blood glucose levels too low), and Green Tea Extract at 0.5-1.5g per day depending on ECGC content.