Help me lose my bellyfat

JayRock

Awards
Ok, i've done CKD numerous times with good results. My bodyfat got as low as 11%(calipers) and I still had the little bellyfat pouch. I liked CKD bc it made me feel light on my feet, not as congested, and I just felt better, apart from having little energy to work out. I've tried Lean Gains and couldn't not eat breakfast, sorry. Plus I still didn't like the way that I felt from eating the carbs on LG. Now i'm around 15-16%, I don't hate how I look but I'd like to lose size around the midsection. I'm not fat by any means, 6'2'', 216lbs. Is CKD the best option? The only thing with CKD is it was torture to do HIIT cardio, and that and plyometrics/jumping rope are the only forms of cardio I really like to do.
Plus, I did not like how flat and small I looked on CKD, but loved the way I felt. I could carb cycle every couple of days, but would that help me cut bodyfat?
Heres the supps I'm taking now:
CJC-1295/GHRP-2
AnaBeta
Creatine

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Without knowing anything about what you're eating, I can tell you that your diet is not on point and you are not monitoring your calories if your bodyfat is swinging that wildly.

JayRock

Awards
so are you implying that just cutting calories is enough? Yes I was monitoring my calories, and I didn't even give you any time frames, how could you jump to that uninformed of a conclusion so soon?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Eat less calories

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the fact that you couldn't 'not eat breakfast' shows alot.

if you can't stop yourself from eating for 5 or 6 hours daily, how are you going to control how much you eat for weeks at a time?

you need to start liking whats good for you. nobody enjoys doing an hour of cardio. but you do it. jump rope? who are you , rocky? how long do you jump rope? im betting its pretty hard to jump rope for 30 minutes straight to keep a constant elevated heart rate- cause its definitely not HIIT.

JayRock

Awards
so just lowering my calories, being consistent with that, and doing enough good cardio(HIIT) is good enough? have you guys ever tried keto? is it as good as keto?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into TTA-500.....stuffs leaning me out like crazy.

Daniel1234

Awards
HI ALL,
i want to loss my weight and belly,
how this is possible,
please help me guys...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so just lowering my calories, being consistent with that, and doing enough good cardio(HIIT) is good enough? have you guys ever tried keto? is it as good as keto?
You don't even have to do the cardio. There is no fat loss advantage to keto vs a,diet that includes 100-200g of carbs a day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would drop the GHRP since it increases ghrelin. I know 2 doesnt as much as 6, but still does if I recall.

If you are looking to target belly fat in particular, look into product with a good dose of Rauwolscine HCl, such as Alpha-T2

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
No supplement is every going to help you cut weight better than a lifestyle change. I would drop the peptides and use the money you save to buy healthier food. If your weight is changing back and forth its all about what you are eating. Ive had great success with simple low carb, moderate fat and high protein. Its not rocket science, its just simple math. You need to burn more than you take in if you want to lose so you either work harder or eat better. Personally I hate cardio so other than a weekly Jiu-Jitsu class I don't touch a treadmill or an exercise bike, just intense weight training and a strict diet.
You need to find something you can do long term. Most people give up on a diet before they reach those goals and they might never see a flat stomach because usually for guys the belly fat is the last thing to go. If you need to get creative with recipes and cooking ideas there are resources for that but there really is no magic bullet that will get you there other than time and effort.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
drop the cjc and GHRP, use some Ipam and healthy food. If you can successfully carb cycle do that. Make sure to get in quality cardio, whatever type if fine as long as your doing 3-4x a wk.

As mentioned above, it will take time and will require hard work and constant effort.

Dave Robson

Awards
I'm a personal trainer. You need to take a look at your calorie intake 1st of all. Secondly make sure that your burning more calories than your taking in. A safe bet is eating 250 kcals less a day and burn 250 kcals more a day. Which brings a deficit of 500kcals do that for a week and you've lost half a pound! When it comes to getting that last bit of horrid fat of you belly that doesnt seem to budge, I would recommend leg raises or plank to build your core strength muscles. Getting them stonger will automatically reduce your body fat in that area. Hope this has helped!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting them stonger will automatically reduce your body fat in that area. Hope this has helped!
sorry, wrong. Not sure where you learned your training skills, but stronger core muscles doesn't burn belly fat, otherwise those powerlifters who can squat 600lbs wouldn't have potbellies.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
X2
Working out more of your core can tighten up weak abdominals which may or may not decrease the circumference of your mid section but it has no value for spot fat reduction.
Slow and steady is the way to get there. Like eveyone has posted, get on a diet abd stay there. Depending in how aggressive your diet and training are will determine a significant portion of how long it takes to get there. For me comming out of a winter bulk into a summer cut it takes months just to look decent again. I usually start in the spring and run all the way till fall and that's just stripping away a few pounds. Don't be discouraged if it takes a while to get where you want to be. In the long run its worth it if you stick it out.

VeeSix

Awards
I noticed on gaining stronger abdominals that my belly decreased significantly - this was pre-diet changes at that point. As stated above, this is simply the stomach becoming more taught, and holding the natural mass of muscle and organs closer to the frame.

Fat is unfortunately something that hard work will get rid of. Going OTT on an unsustainable diet will only mess you up longterm, for short-term gain. As soon as you start eating fats again (we all need some) you will just pile on the weight again.

Belly fat is first on, last off. I think the arms then face are the first to lean up.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I noticed on gaining stronger abdominals that my belly decreased significantly - this was pre-diet changes at that point. As stated above, this is simply the stomach becoming more taught, and holding the natural mass of muscle and organs closer to the frame.

Fat is unfortunately something that hard work will get rid of. Going OTT on an unsustainable diet will only mess you up longterm, for short-term gain. As soon as you start eating fats again (we all need some) you will just pile on the weight again.

Belly fat is first on, last off. I think the arms then face are the first to lean up.
Sorry but you can't generalize like that, In fact this might be the case for some; however, my friend is 12% bodyfat and has veins coming through his abs. His glutes and quads are heavy meaning that he has no seperation in his legs and he also has some cellulite coming on. Everyone is different my man so your statement is a farse at it's best.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
All of these comments are interesting. I fight the same issue. Even when I lose weight I still have a small paunch. I personally think it’s a genetic problem. I have tried many things over the years to help alleviate this issue. To-date the best product I have found that helps in this area is Dexaprine. I really like this product. It is stim based but it really doesn’t seem to affect my BP very much. One tab and I’m good for all day. I have reduced my waist line about an inch in a little over three weeks without any change in diet. My body fat percentage has been reduced by 2 percent. So far I’m really enjoying the effects. I don’t know how long I can safely stay on this product. I’m guessing 8 weeks. The only thing that I really don’t care for is the loss of appetite. I just force myself to eat enough calories to maintain my weight.

VeeSix

Awards
Having dirty thoughts about dexa or Grenade (Thermo Detonators) to supplement fitness and training.

Muel36

Awards
AhAhAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :toofunny: Did you get your certification out of Flex Mag???

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
IMO lean gains is amazing. OP, you don't have to eat big carbs on LG. I am extremely carb sensitive, my carbs on lift days only make up 30% of my daily intake while protein is up around 50% On burn days my carbs make up 20% of my intake. You can tailor your macro nutrients to what works for you. When I started LG I was at around 212 about 12% BF now I'm down to around 208 at 10% BF works great for me, but like I said everybody is different what works for me may not work for you.

VeeSix

Awards
IMO lean gains is amazing. OP, you don't have to eat big carbs on LG. I am extremely carb sensitive, my carbs on lift days only make up 30% of my daily intake while protein is up around 50% On burn days my carbs make up 20% of my intake. You can tailor your macro nutrients to what works for you. When I started LG I was at around 212 about 12% BF now I'm down to around 208 at 10% BF works great for me, but like I said everybody is different what works for me may not work for you.
But you were using AH and AL tho ;)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
But you were using AH and AL tho ;)
I started LG, I believe in the 1st week of PCT. Even so I followed LG verbatim which in fact blew me up all puffy something fierce. As the OP stayed "all those carbs". Myself being carb sensitive didn't take this into account...probably because if the excitement of trying something new. Once I dialed in the correct macros I began to shred down...I'd say more towards the end of PCT and currently. I've been off PCT for about a month now and I'm more shredded than when I was on AH/AL ( not to say that these arent great products...but imagine what I could have done with them and LG). For proof you make want to take a look at the progress pics I posted in my new thread at the start of the week. The name is something like Green's bomb before the storm...not sure I'm on the app right now.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
the fact that you couldn't 'not eat breakfast' shows alot.

if you can't stop yourself from eating for 5 or 6 hours daily, how are you going to control how much you eat for weeks at a time?

you need to start liking whats good for you. nobody enjoys doing an hour of cardio. but you do it. jump rope? who are you , rocky? how long do you jump rope? im betting its pretty hard to jump rope for 30 minutes straight to keep a constant elevated heart rate- cause its definitely not HIIT.
You can do jump rope intervals. Ie when I was in good shape I did 15 minutes of rope, 30 seconds low intensity regular rope, 30 seconds high intensity high knees or double jump. That was a killer work out.

VeeSix

Awards
high knee (sprint on spot) and double high knee (jump) is a real killer...

bickster

Awards
hi icon im sean can you tell me how you get like that please what thing you did to get like that

Micheal21

Awards
All u need to do , get a low carb diet and then try to do some cardio exercises like swimming , running , jogging , walking and cycling because these exercises are best for weight loss and for muscles fitness .

clauncher

Awards
I may not be in the company who believe this, but in my opnion belly fat is 85% Diet, 10% Supps, and 5% exersise. Touchy subject but I say get on a great, strict KD, like in Lyle's "Rapid Fat loss", and 86 the creatine. Allthough I do not post a lot, I read a lot and I see a common thread, people trying to loose belly fat that can't are on creatine. No science yet just a suggestion.
Cheers,
The Lentil Chef

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
I may not be in the company who believe this, but in my opnion belly fat is 85% Diet, 10% Supps, and 5% exersise. Touchy subject but I say get on a great, strict KD, like in Lyle's "Rapid Fat loss", and 86 the creatine. Allthough I do not post a lot, I read a lot and I see a common thread, people trying to loose belly fat that can't are on creatine. No science yet just a suggestion.
Cheers,
The Lentil Chef
Good point, but I guess it must be individualized. Supplements are just supplemental to diet and training. Ps I love creatine mono! No problem keeping a six pack while on creapure. Hell I take it year round.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
just get off your horse and eat well and do some form of "sweating" cardio which makes it hard for you to try and have a conversation while doing it.
If you get to a cardio level where you can just string say 7 words together in a sentence, then thats where you should be doing it at PERIOD!!!
no supps without DIET and TRAINING are going to help.
Don't fall into a supplement trap.
get outside, smell the fresh air and go for a light early morninj joig before brekky and think about how nice some eggs and grilled tomato will taste when you get back.......