10.9%bf, need 7% - AnabolicMinds.com

10.9%bf, need 7%

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

10.9%bf, need 7%

I'm 10.9%bf and weigh 160lbs.. My goal is 7% body fat which I think would be about 152lbs or so if I retained muscle.. My diet is 200g protein, 180 carbs, and 40g fat- 2000 calories.. I will be running 30minutes 4 times a week at a decent jog/sprint.. High intensity.. I am taking alpha t2/oxy elite pro stack.. My foods I eat are mainly as follows

Protein shakes
    Eggs
    Fat free cottage cheese
    Tuna
    Sardines
    Lettuce/spinach
    Rye bread
    Lean turkey/chicken

What else should I be doing/add to drop down to 7% body fat by September 10th or so? I also lift weights everyday high intensity, not just light weights.. What else should I add/ be doing

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

What's working for me right now is Carb cycling, I only take carbs on the weekend when I work overnight. Good luck to you and post up some pictures. Once I get below 10% I'm flooding this site with pictures LOL.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ih8uselessppl
    I'm 10.9%bf and weigh 160lbs.. My goal is 7% body fat which I think would be about 152lbs or so if I retained muscle.. My diet is 200g protein, 180 carbs, and 40g fat- 2000 calories.. I will be running 30minutes 4 times a week at a decent jog/sprint.. High intensity.. I am taking alpha t2/oxy elite pro stack.. My foods I eat are mainly as follows

Protein shakes
    Eggs
    Fat free cottage cheese
    Tuna
    Sardines
    Lettuce/spinach
    Rye bread
    Lean turkey/chicken

What else should I be doing/add to drop down to 7% body fat by September 10th or so? I also lift weights everyday high intensity, not just light weights.. What else should I add/ be doing
    How talk are you? And if that is your general food list, unless you are eating 8 slices of rye bread I'm not sure how you reach 180g carbs.

If you are willing to try something that may be hard at first, drop all grains and dairy, get your carbs from whole fruit and potatoes
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

LeanGains bish.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL

How talk are you? And if that is your general food list, unless you are eating 8 slices of rye bread I'm not sure how you reach 180g carbs.

If you are willing to try something that may be hard at first, drop all grains and dairy, get your carbs from whole fruit and potatoes
    Brown rice, rye bread,
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

losing 4% in 30-35 days will not happen. Even if you were on tons of AAS and GH.

I would drop the rye bread for one. Brown rice is okay, but regardless of what carb your eating they need to be lower. I would aim for 300g pro, 90-110g carb, 5 days a wk and 230g pro, 160g carbs wkends.

Start taking fish oil, green tea ecgc, and something for T, DAA or another t booster to keep strength up.

How are you doing your training?? fasted cardio?? high rep weights?? give more info and more people will be able to helpout
  7. New Member

May have to step up the cardio a bit to drop 4% from an already fairly low percentage.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

hes going to need to do more than that. your body is perfectly happy at 8-11% and to get down to 7% you need to incorporate all sorts of tricks to continue to lose more BF.

Most get down to that percentage by anabolics, SARM's, etc.
  •